Chapter #16: The Queen Bee Is Not Queen

Chapter #16: The Queen Bee is Not Queen

Sapphire's POV.

"It's time."

"Nope I'm not going."

"Yes you are."

"Listen I repeat I am not going to school." I said as my final decision.

"Sapphire if you don't go you are going to be binging on ice cream and cry all day just like everybody else. I want us to be happy. We can't live like this." Justin shook his head.

"Fine. You owe me big time." I pointed in his face. I rubbed my eyes because it is 7:00 am in the morning and my body needs at least 12 hours of sleep. And right now I only had 9. And maybe Justin is right, we can't just stay home and cry all day, Jake might even go into depression if we don't do something about it. I've only been here for 2 months and I can tell they were really close. So we all are going to school and I just feel something, I don't know but it's something weird.

Maybe I'm the one that's weird.

Elliot was waiting for me downstairs. She had her bag over her shoulder and had her usual annoyed look on her face.

"I'm so glad my 24 hours are over." She let out a sigh of relief.

"Now you can say any curse word you may wish." I said.

"Okay I just wanted to say..."

"What? Say what?"

"I fucking hate school." Elliot whined.

"You and me both, you and me both." I patted her back.

"I'm going to drive you guys." Justin grabbed his bag.

"First you tell us we need to go to school, Second, you are driving us to school. Are you trying to kill me?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"School won't be that bad. Trust me." Justin smiled. We go into his silver Lexus (I know nothing about cars.) And we drove to the horrid place called school. Justin parked in the parking lot in front of the school and he had to literally drag us out the car.

"Now go class starts in 5 minutes."

"Bye, Leonardo!" I kissed his cheek.

"Ew. Don't do that in front of me." Elliot gagged.

"You do the same to Jake so it's only fair." I smiled. Me and Elliot said our goodbyes and went straight to our first class.

English.

I mean we already know english so I really don't think we need to learn english.

'You're so dumb.' My wolf said.

'Quiet Ranae.'

'Whatever.'

Me and Elliot took our seats in the back and plopped down on our seats. The teacher walked in. She looked French. She had glasses, a high bun and she wore red high heels.

"Morning class." She had a French accent. I told she looked French.

"Morning Mrs. Steinfeld." The class said in a bored tone.

"It's STEINFIELD NOT STEINFEILD!" The class got quiet.

Someone's on her period.

"Excuse me." Mrs. Steinfeild looked at me and the whole class turn their heads to my direction.

"Uh. I didn't mean you I just was talking to, uh Elliot." I pointed to Elliot.

"That's what I thought." She pushed her glasses up.