Chapter #4: Secrets?

Sapphire's POV.

I stared at the ceiling looking at the different patterns on it. Since I was bored I listened to Justin's thoughts.

Yeah totally NOT creepy at all. Heheh.

Since I can, I don't know why yet, but I'm just curious. Plus I was bored and I had nothing to do so why not?

'Will she even understand? Should I tell her? Is she ready? Does she even know what that means? UGH! This is so difficult.'

'What is?' I answered feeling very very curious.

'I forgot you can do that mind thingie'

'Ooohhh yeeeah.'

'Do you want lunch?'

'Um. Sure I guess. But I have no clothes to wear'

'You can just wear my sweater and the sweat pants you have on'

'Fine'

'I'm coming up'

'Alright I'll just put on shoes'

I grabbed a pair of some random black high tops near the closet and on cue Justin came inside.

"Should've knocked!"

"This is my house. I shouldn't have to knock"

"But why? What if I was naked?"

'Then I would enjoy the view'

I saw him wink. My heart stopped for about a minute or so. I blushed a bit but I tried to hide it with the sleeve of the sweater.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I pretended that I was annoyed but...

In da inside I waz like yaaaas

I followed him down the stairs to his Silver Lexus ...

A/N: (I don't know crap about cars).

And I hoped in the passenger seat. He took off. Then Jet Black Heart was playing. I was fighting my urge to burst out the lyrics.

I'm a major and when I mean major I mean major 5 seconds of summer fan.

I am certainly not a fake fan.

Stay calm. Don't burst. Keep. Calm. Don't burst.

I slowly put my hand near the volume button. Looking beside me to make sure he wasn't looking so he wouldn't see me.

Dammit my arms are to short! Curse you damn arms. I really hate you. Ugh. Screw it!

I quickly put my hand on the volume button and turned it up to 68 and did this....

"AND THAT I'M BROKEN! NOW THAT YOU KNOW IT! CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT! CAN YOU SEE INSIDEEEEEEE! CAUSE I'VE GOT A JET BLACK HEART!"

I continued and Justin was laughing so hard he swerved and almost hit a car. And I was dramatic I did lots of hand movements. And really emotional faces.

"Sapphire?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like believe in like werewolves and mates and all that stuff?"

"I guess, I mean I watched a lot of movies about that stuff and read books like that. But I don't think they're real."

"Oh. I don't believe in them neither."

By that time the song was over and we pulled up to a café. I went up to order and I started think was Justin keeping a secret? He was awfully awkward in the car when he asked me about the whole werewolf thing. But it seems like he's hiding something.

And if so what is it?

And why did he bring up the idea of werewolves?

Haiiii brosss anotha update they ya go! Bai have a nice night BAIIIII

REVISED!!!!!!!❤️❤️