Chapter #3: Pancake Dumplings? And Daydreaming

Sapphire's POV.

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and I started having a mini panic attack...literally.

What the?- OHHHH YEAHH I remember yesterday!

They took me up to the room and I remembered I fell asleep when I think was it Julian? Jacob?

NO JERRY?! I don't know I forgot! I wasn't listening okay?

I remembered the other ones name. It was Jackson and Max. But I forgot the other one.

Eh?

I carefully got out of bed and checked myself out in the closet mirror the room provided. I was in a large shirt and some sweatpants.

How did I even change my clothes?

I shuddered at the thought of them changing my clothes for me.

'You're not even pretty. Nobody likes you that's why your parents abuse you'.

When did those negative thoughts come from? I think I look dashing!

Cue the wink

I smiled and peeked outside the door and spotted a flight of stairs. I went down them carefully and smelt something...and it smells..surprisingly good. I followed the scent down the stairs and I started hearing conversations.

"I mean we can't just keep her here!"

"I know it..it's just for now okay.! Plus she's not that bad, she hasn't even done anything bad to us. Now did she?"

"No. I guess not"

"The only bad thing she has done to me is ruin my precious eyes by just looking at her ugly face." One said.

"Hey! Watch the way you talk about her. You don't know what she has been through!"

I frowned at their conversation.

They were talking about me.

'I told you that you were ugly even he agrees'

Shut up!

'You hurt my eardrums with your creaky pitchy voice'

I SAID STOP!

I stopped listening to my 'negative' thoughts and went all the way down the stairs with my head held down remembering what one of them said about my face.

"Hi!"

Oh I remember! It was JAKE!!

I didn't answer. I just sat far away from them. I sat onto the last chair at the end.

"I MADE THESE!" Jake put some substance onto my plate.

They look like dumplings!!

Pancake dumplings!?

Everyone just stared at me probably daring me to say a word. They went back to eating their breakfast and ignored me while they started their own conversations. Me. I just sat there with my head down looking like a fool.

"You guys head to school while I stay with her."

I bet Justin hates me. I would hate me too.

Without a word the guys grabbed their bags and headed to school. While I stared into space daydreaming about how perfect I want my life to be.

Justin's POV

Great. She doesn't want to talk!

"You want anything?" I asked annoyed.

"No. No thank you." She mumbled.

'I just want to know what is David up to!'

'Who's David?' A voice interrupted my thoughts.

'Ummm who are you?'

'CASPER THE GHOST WOOO!'

I recognized that voice...Sapphire.

'How can she do that?'

'I'm asking that same question'

'Are you like supernatural or something?'

'Yep'

'WHAT REALLY?!'

'Nope.'

'Does that mean you're a werewolf?'

'The fuck?' I don't know anything about werewolves and I'm pretty sure I'm not one neither.'

I saw her in the corner of my eye giggling.

'Well werewolves can talk telepathically. Which is what you're doing right now.'

'So does that mean you're a werewolf then?'

'Hey. We're talking about YOU. Not me.'

'I don't know how I could do this but, it's freaking dope.'

'Why are you not talking? Like using actual words instead of mumbles or just coming in with your head down? Don't you have confidence of yourself?'

'People think my voice is creaky and pitchy and it can burst peoples eardrums. Plus after what happened yesterday, it's hard for me to recover and as I think about it more and more, I get even more scared and I start panicking. So right now I don't think my confidence will be so high right now.'

'I understand. If you want you can go up to the room.'

She avoided eye contact.

'Okay.'

She got up and went up the stairs.

'Why are girls so difficult?'

'Hah. Wait till you have a girlfriend.'

'Yeah okay.'

Wait till you find out that you're my mate.

Okai!!!! SORRAY FOR THE LATE CHAPTAS!! But hey! I least I got some done ;)

BAI BROSSSSS *gives virtual hug*

THIS CHAPTER IS REVISED! ❤️

ENJOY!