Chapter #7: The Other Side of The Glass

Sapphire's POV.

Sizzle.

Sizzle.

Sizzzlleee....

"AH!" I bit my tounge to prevent me from screaming.

OH MY GOD THIS HURTS SO MUCH.

I was chained to the floor behind a prison cell and the chains started to burn my skin. Each time I tried to move my hands or my legs it just made my skin sizzle. Like bacon.

Bacon sounds soooo good right now.

I can't move. And I feel like I'm paralyzed. I was chained up and down my body I could barely breathe. I have no idea how long it's been.

He hasn't come yet.

Not yet.

I still have hope that he is going to come but...

Sometimes we expect so much but we receive so little. So I'm trying not get my hopes up but I highly doubt he would give up. Right? Even though I have a feeling he hates me but he wouldn't just let me die.

Geez I hope I'm right.

I'm so hungry, I feel like my stomach is slowly eating me. Inside and out, the pain is unbearable to handle. Then I heard heels clicking on the cement floor. Suddenly I lose my appetite.

Click. Clack. Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

Soon enough she was right in front of me smirking widely at me.

"Aw. Justin hasn't come yet. It is such a shame that he still hasn't come for you. I mean, who would? You're worthless. Weak. Nobody would want to save you. We did everybody a favor, they should be thanking us. We did what had to be done. Isn't that right?"

She came up to my face.

"Sapphire?" She smirked.

"Is this a trick question?" My voice came out creaky and low.

"Nope. Just a simple question."

"No you should've never took me! They are coming and they are going to beat your ass." It was my turn to smirk.

"You wanna see the other side of the glass?" She asked me.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean by the other side of the glass?" I asked curiously.

"DAVID!" She yelled making it echo around the empty room, I cringed at her screechy voice.

"YES DARLIN!?" He called back.

"Bring out the mirror." She evilly smiled.

"WHAT!?" He answered.

"UGH! BRING ME THE MIRROR!" She screeched.

Wow that's an unpleasant sound.

You thought my voice hurt every bodies ear drums?  Psh. You obviously didn't hear her voice.

David came and brought out a mirror with green emeralds around the rim and a big green gem on the top. It was glowing. It was a nice green color, but I know it's no good.

"Look honey. This is the other side of the glass. This is Justin, your lover boy." She said as she pointed to the mirror.

He's tied up to a chair. With scars on his face. Blood dripping down his mouth.

"Justin? JUSTIN!" I yelled at the mirror hoping he can hear me.

All he did was look straight ahead. He couldn't see me.

He whispered "I failed. I loved her and I failed on protecting her. I should've walked with her to make sure she was okay. None of this would've happened if I just went with her. I'm so sorry Sapphire. I'm so, so sorry." And he slowly went unconscious.

My eyes were glistening with tears.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I tried to reach the mirror but the metal just burned my skin. 

I winced.

"He's not going to save you now." David said in my face. He laughed and walked away with mirror as my step mom winked at me and slowly walked away hearing her heels click clack on the floor. I heard the door shut closed.

'Justin?'

'Justin!?'

'Please answer me.'

He wouldn't give up that easy. Right? I mean he's strong and so is Max, Jake, Connor, and Jackson. But was I really looking at The Other Side of The Glass? Was she really showing me what was really going on?

Sorry it sucked...😪😥😧 It was a short chapter. I'm so glad you bros love this story! Enjoy your wonderful day! 😃😁😉

BAIIII BROSSSSSS

YEAH BOI ANOTHER EDITED CHAPTER YEET.

LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️