Chapter #20: It's Not Over, Yet

Sapphire's POV.

After that whole incident, Justin took us to one of the other pack houses. Quote on quote "The Safe One." Justin rang the door bell. He looked at me and I gave him a glare.

"This way, Alpha." A lady came out of the mansion and escorted us inside the beautiful home.

"Alpha, Luna." She bowed her head at us.

It felt awkward when she bowed at us. It was like when you catch a pokémon and they bow at you. I mean catching a pokémon is like a HUGE deal but, no need to bow. (I mean I would.)

The lady lead us inside and I saw a girl typing away on her phone, her fingers might fall off.

She looked up at me. Gave me "the look" Like in movies.

She chewed her gum loudly.

"Hey, the names Kellsia." Kellsia shook my hand.

"Oh, I'm Sapphire." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you." She had an Australian accent.

"You too." I caught up with the group.

A little girl was playing with her dolls, smiling.

"Hi Mr. Earl." She talked to her dolls. She used a high pitch voice.

"Hello Mrs. Jamie." She used a deep voice. But it still sounded cute.

She matched Jakes complexion. And I was right. Jake came up and hugged her. He spun her around while she let out giggles.

"Hi Jakey!" She laughed.

"Hi Ruby." He tickled her.

"Who's that?" She pointed to Elliot.

"That's my girlfriend, Elliot." He brought Elliot with her mouth full of glaze doughnuts. She realized what was happening. She swallowed the doughnuts and smiled at Ruby.

"Hi, Ruby." Elliot tickled her.

"You're pretty!" She played with Elliot's hair, braiding it.

"Aw thank you, but not as pretty and beautiful as you, Ruby." Ruby laughed.

"And who's she?!" She pointed eagerly at me.

"She's Sapphire, my best friend." Jake hugged me. I smiled at Ruby.

"No offence but...Sapphire's prettier than her." Ruby laughed.

"HEY?!" Elliot crossed her arms.

I grinned and I realized Justin was gone, so was Connor and Jackson. I'm ignoring Justin anyways since he thinks I don't see the therapist AND why does he even think I need one!?

"Let's all gather around!" The same lady that escorted gathered the pack.

It was totally PACKED.

*No pun intended*

*I'm joking, totally pun intended*

"We are here to welcome our Alpha and our new Luna! Give it up for Sapphire Brooks!" The whole pack clapped and applauded, cheering.

I saw a camera flash. And nobody was there.

Another flash.

Then another...

"I'm going to check out something, K?" I told Elliot.

"K, be safe! And I'm serious!" You're like a dog that I need to have a leash on 24/7." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay!" I laughed.

I went to the one direction the flash was coming from.

#punsonfleek spread that on twitter HA!

I was in a room and spotted the same freaking guy from today.

"Hello Sapphire. We meet again." He smirked.

"What do you want!? I'm trying to live my life and you keep meddling in with your stupid magic spells!" I crossed my arms.

"LISTEN! I'm just doing my job!" He grabbed the collar on my shirt and pushed me against the wall.

"Ew! Your breathe stinks!" I made a face.

"Stop STALLING!" He yelled.

"Go back to where you came from! You don't belong here. With that breath, no wonder you have no girlfriend." I smirked. I mind linked everyone.

"I GOT THE MESSAGE!" Jackson, Jake, Connor, Elliot and Justin came and got into a fighting position.

"Who's he?" Elliot asked.

"YOU CAN SEE HIM!" I was shocked that means he is human and not some purple dust thingie. He let me go.

"You've been outsmarted, now you're out numbered. Whatcha going to do now? Cry?" I pouted and made crying noises.

I kicked him where the sun DOES NOT shine.

He groaned and he turned into the dust thing again.

"Why'd you call us?" Elliot said.

"To say that line."

"Oh my god!" She playfully pushed me.

"See, I'm not crazy." I went up to Justin.

"Sapphire I-"

"No. You didn't believe when I said I was seeing the therapist, you even thought I was crazy. Do you even know the definition of crazy? If you don't just think about your sister being in that Trio, now that is bat shit crazy."

"Sapph-"

"Save it. I don't wanna hear it." I spat out and walked away.

This is not fun and games. And we didn't even fight the battle. And were most certainly not ready for the war. Monica and David isn't stopping now, with Alexa being part of the Trio and this random ass dude appearing with his dumb magic It's Not Over, Yet.

BAIIIII BROSSS!!!

This was just a little chapter! A little filler! It sucked! Sorry for that! 😅

HAVE AN AMAZIN DAY!!!

BAIII

Unedited..... •-•

#punsonfleek

HAHAHAHHAHA EDITEDDDDD