Chapter #13: The Trio

Chapter #12: The Trio

Song theme: Faded: Alan Walker

Sapphire's POV.

It's the most wonderful time of the month!

Yep, your period.

Joy.

I got straight to the bathroom to ya know,

Take care of my business

And it's horrible. It's yucky and gross.

Ugh.

This is one of the reasons why I hate being a girl.

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow

I repeated in my head as I walked down the stairs to greet everyone with my cranky attitude.

"Sapphire what's wrong with your hair?" Max stared at my hair picking out a strand. I'm about to release the beast.

"Do you know how hard it is to brush this fucking hair? Oh yeah you don't so shut your god damn mouth. Max." I dragged out his name at the end of my wonderfully, worded sentence.

He was in shock. Elliot raised her hand.

"She is on her period people, back away." Everyone backed away.

"Gee guys thanks." I rolled my eyes and sat next to Elliot. Connor put a plate of chocolate chip pancakes.

Fluffy goodness.

Yum.

But wait.

There is something missing.

"Connor. Who gives fucking pancakes without fucking syrup?" I glared at him.

Justin got up from the stool and grabbed the syrup for me.

"Here." He placed it down on the counter next to me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Jake said excitedly.

"How about the beach?" Max suggested.

"Her period you stupid." Elliot stated in a 'duh' voice.

"How about the Carnival? I mean their shouldn't be a problem with her um 'lady stuff' right?" Connor stated.

They all looked at me.

"What's your decision Sapphire?" Justin looks me in the eyes.

"That sounds fun." I scratched my head.

"Great. Let's get ready!" Jake yelled.

I don't know but I just have this feeling that this is going to go bad. It's like a needle poking at my brain telling me that we shouldn't go.

I'm just saying.

It's just a feeling.

Unknown POV.

Master slammed his hand on the dinner table.

"She is supposed to suffer! ALL YOU DID WAS GIVE HER A LITTLE SCRATCH! Go harder. Make her regret she ever came to this world. Make her regret she ever met Justin. Make her BLEED!" Master boomed in my face.

"I'm sorry!" He slapped me.

"Don't you ever use that tone with me young lady. You want the money? Then do as I say, when I say." He pointed in my face. I felt a red mark on my cheek. It starts to sting but I continue to stand there.