Chapter2

[~•~Story view~•~]

"T-Tsukiyomi-san, c-could you please go out with me?" Stuttered the brunette girl with a flushed face.

"No" he responded not even eying her really. He knew she was a pretty girl. But Ikuto wasn't interested in his students. Well, not in any students...besides her.

"Why not!?" Yelled the girl "I'm pretty and smart, too! It's not forbidden! I'm a high quality girl" she whined before coming closer to Ikuto. He started feeling uncomfortable. Lately his female students took the opportunity to meet him alone during lunch in his class room and to attack him. They literally tried jumping him in the classroom.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the small pinkette which ,from his view, should've swamped places with the brunette.

"Um....is that a wrong timing?" She asked sweat-dropping.

"Yes you dumb little bi-","no. Not at all" cut Ikuto this annoyance off and pushed her away "you can go and stop waisting my time now" he added shooting the girl a glare.

She shuddered before running outside past Amu. Amu took it rather calm. She was used to such scenes since she often came here after class.

There wasn't any strange feelings because Amu and Ikuto slept with each other. They both seemed to just not mentioning it so it won't be awkward.

"So what brings you here?" Asked Ikuto with his usual grin. Even if it most of the time was because of the lessons Ikuto was happy to see her. It was the only moment he could have her for himself.

"I was a little distracted durning your lesson so I wanted to ask if you could lend me your notes. I don't really have anything to do with the other classmates so it's awkward asking them" she explained while fighting with her hands behind her back.

She always did that when she found herself in uncomfortable situations.

"Are you using the fact that I like you to get a better treatment?" He asked with one eyebrow up.

Yup...that was the reason she felt so uncomfortable. She flinched a little. She didn't want that, but now it really seemed like that. After seeing how much Amu fought with herself Ikuto chuckled and handed her the notes.

"It's a joke...you're to kindhearted to act like that. I would have lend those notes anyone if they just asked like you" he explained "but seems like the others in this class are to dumb to see I'm nice...or am I just giving off a strange aura" said Ikuto while rubbing his chin.

Amu giggled at his stupid question. She must admin that he actually was a nice guy. Ikuto looked surprised, but Amu's reaction soon went back to normal.

"Anything else I can help you with?" He asked nicely.

"No, thank you" said Amu as she went out of the classrooms again. She stopped halfway and turned back around "actually...." she started "don't be surprises, but maybe I'll come over to your apartment this evening" she said before going outside.

Ikuto kept his cool appearances from outside. But freaked out mentally.

Why? Why would she come over to his place?

Did she remember last time and want another round?

Did she maybe want to kill him?

Maybe she got feelings for him now and wants to confess?

Dozens of situations run through his mind where she'd try seducing him in his apartment. It was wrong thinking like that. But he couldn't hold it back...it was in his mind and he wanted it.