Chapter10

[~•~Story view~•~]

Ikuto was at home, correcting tests from his last class while sighing frustrated. He was desperate by the amount of dumbasses in his class.

He was alone. Amu had went out to drink with her friends. Ikuto felt rather bored without Amu around. Even if they would sit around in silence now he'd like to have her here.

After a while suddenly the door slammed open, revealing a quite drunk Amu. Ikuto raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Aren't you a bit early?" He asked surprised seeing her already back.

"Early? Babe, it's 2 in the morning" she responded, throwing her shoes off before throwing herself on the couch, right next to him.

He could hear how drunk she was. She never called him babe after all. Amu laid down, resting her head on his lap as he was still correcting test.

"I was meeting with Aki...." Murmured Amu as Ikuto started patting her head "that guy sure's a jerk. But we made'up. I'll go back home on Sunday" she explained.

"Wait? So you won't stay here anymore?" Asked Ikuto confused, laying all the tests aside.

"Yes...after all I told you I'll only stay for a while" she murmured before sitting up and leaning closer to his face "why?  You gonna miss me sooooo much?" She asked, climbing on top of him, a big bright smirk on her lips.

"Well....yeah...kinda" he responded watching her seductive movements. Every time she gets drunk she also gets extremely horny. He doesn't understand why. Alcohol has a great effect on her.

"Hmm...like me that much?" She asked amused "I kinda think you only like me because you like my looks" she murmured.

"I do not. I like all about you"

"Really? But you described how much you like watching me when we have sex"

"Still doesn't mean I only like your looks"

"Sooooo....you wouldn't mind if you didn't get to see me?" She asked evilly.

"Ehhh....no?" He responded slightly confuses by what she should answer with. Amu's grin widened as she took off Ikuto's glasses and laid them aside. Gentle she tugged on his tie, loosening it. Almost immediate she tied it around his eyes, blinding him.

"Oh wow....that's new" murmured Ikuto slightly confused. Amu giggled amused before leaning forward, stealing a kiss from his lips.

"I'll show you how much more I have to give than my pretty looks" with that Amu initiated another kiss. This time much deeper and much more passionate. Her arms wrapped around his neck as her body slowly started grinding against his.

Ikuto was surprised by her perverted actions but played along. She always planned something quite fun when she is that drunk. Amu broke the kiss in the need of air. Since Ikuto usually was the dominant one it was pretty exciting having the upper hand now.

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off before pushing Ikuto down on the couch. Ikuto could feel Amu's lower body gritting against his crotch as her hands slowly trailed up and down his chest.

Since she usually was pushed down, lost in her own desire she never could appreciate the perfect details of his body.

"Come on, don't be such a tease" groaned Ikuto as he slowly moved his hands up her thighs to her waist. She winced surprised before smacking his hands away.

"Stop that or you won't get anything tonight" she warned, frowning slightly as she leaned closer to his face. Frustrated Ikuto sighed before sitting back up again. He changed the position, now having her pushed down on the couch.