Chapter9

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"I'm having really great sex...." I told my therapist before taking a sip from fbr iced coffee I bought before coming here. She froze in shock,  stopping the pencil in her hand from writing and looking up at me.

"Uh.....more information please...." Begged Kojima-san, sweat-dropping in confusion.

"I had a fight with Aki a while ago. And instead of going to some hotel I asked Ikuto if I could crash at his place for a while" I explained her.

"Ikuto? Your sensai whom you actually slept with?" She asked even more confused.

"Uhu" I responded before continuing "somehow everything is pretty tempting between us. We just kinda always end up doing it" I explained.

"How can you suddenly end up doing it?" She asked.

"It's...it's not on purpose. There's just something tempting around us every time we do something" I explained "I mean. I allow him to hold my hand. It feels so comfortable that I allow him to steal a kiss or two....a few kisses turn international making out. Suddenly I already stripped him from his shirt and fondle around with his belt while he  caresses my breasts and suddenly-","I get it!" Cut me Kojima-san off, her face burning with heat.

"I see....you're having your fun" she sighed "but last time you said you're feeling guilty because of Tadase. Is it still so?" She asked.

"No" I responded simply "I mean....it was weird at first. But Ikuto's touch is so comforting. And I really missed sex. The feeling of sweaty skin rubbing against each others, passionate kisses, the hot breath of your partner against the crook of your neck. I really missed that" I explained her.

"And the guilty?" She asked with a slight gulp.

"That's it. I don't feel any" I told her "even thought I felt so horrible the first time. I mean the guilty, not the sex. It would feel even more weird if we would do it now. I just...I like being in his arms every night..."

"EVERY NIGHT!? YOU HAVEN'T HAD SEX SINCE YOUR BREAKUP AND NOW YOU'RE BEING HOLD BY HIM EVERY NIGHT!?" she asked shocked.

"Y-yeah...is that unhealthy?" I asked confused.

"I guess moving around is healthy. But banging that much sure is sick" she told me "but if it helps you to forget about Tadase...."

"He sure does. When I'm around him I never think about Tadade. And not only because my brain feels like blowing up when he's devouring me with his tongue" I told her,  making her redden again.

"And why don't you date him then?" She asked.

"I don't think I'm ready for a new relationship, yet. I'm too afraid to ask him" I told her.

"Why didn't you agree as he asked you?" She asked. I was about to answer before turning quite again. He never asked me to actually date him.

Ikuto always tells me he had fallen for me and that he cherishes me a more than anything. But he never asked me to date him. Kojima-san waved her hand in front of my face confused as I turned silent.

Why didn't he ask me? It's not like I would agree. But usually people ask the one they like to go out with them when they're serious, right? Or...or does Ikuto only want to sleep with me?

I got up, ignoring Kojima and going out of her room. She was a therapist at my college. And I still needed to attend classes. If I didn't meet up with Ikuto I took a session with her.

I went to an automaton and grabbed something to drink for Ikuto and me before heading to his classroom. My next class was with him anyways so I went to him. As soon as k entered the classroom I saw Ikuto being attacked by some gotl again. It was one of gis students.