Chapter3

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"Well...how are you feeling today Amu-chan" asked me the dark blonde woman I  front of me.

Her hair was slightly curled at the tips and had slight dark brown highlights. It was Kojima Mana. She's a 30 years old high class therapist and I'm actually one of her patients. At the moment she's hiding behind a pillow.

"Kojima-san....please....I said I'm here because I want to.  Not because my brother is forcing me to, again" I explained sweat-dropping.

After the death of my parents I needed to go to her. Not that it go very well. I usually just sat around and stared at her deathly or snapped and destroyed everything I saw in this room.

Kojima-san took a deep breath before putting the pillow aside and sitting on the leather chair straight while getting her notebook out. She was shivering slightly.

I could understand how she reacted. I wasn't really an angle every time we meet. At some point I simply stopped coming here. But I thought it'd be better if I'd come again.

"So...what's the reason you're coming here again?" She asked.

"I thought it's a good idea...." I explained.

"Could it be because it's you're parents death anniversary soon again. And you think you'll have another....you know.."

"Mental break Down?" I asked her "maybe. But it's more that I'm kinda emotionally stressed lately....I'm confused...that's why I thought I should come again.....I guess" I explained why scratching the back of my head.

"Emo-oh....right. last time we talked with each other you were dumped by your boyfrie-" I cut her off by raising my eyebrow annoyed.

"A-anyways...how are you after that. Did you finally found someone new?" She asked.

"Not really. I still have feelings for Tadase and it feels like I'd betray him if I love someone else" I explained "but...."

"But what?" Asked Kojima-san.

"But...I'm hanging out with my Sensai from university. He's pretty nice and laid his eyes on me since I'm attending his classes" I explained.

"Oh? And what's the problem? It seems like he's helping you move forward"

"That's what I'm thinking, too. But I feel horrible if I see him sometimes since I kinda accidnetly slept with him...."

Kojima-san looked at me confused as she stopped writing things down in her notebook. It seemed that even I confused her now.

"Okay....now please start from the part with...you slept with someone else" she said.

"Well. It was late that day and I just found out that the man I have always loved got his girlfriend pregnant. I was depressed and went drinking where I meet said man I have slept with. I haven't slept with him right away. He took care of me and we got drunk and well....alcohol and depression seem to be a great mix for a one night stand" I explained.

Again she looked at me simply confused whole writing a few things down on her notebook.

"And you're still meeting up with that man?" She asked confused.

"Yes. He is my teacher so it would have been odd to try to ignore him. We want to stay friends with each other...."

"I still think there's something you haven't told me" she said while raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah....I feel frustrated. Ikuto is a nice guy. He's sweet and kind. I still love Tadade, even thought I try to forget him. I feel guilty if I sleep with others. Like I'm betraying him. Yet...."