Chapter 11

[~•~Story view ~•~]

Slowly awaking Amu could feel a warming feeling on her bare back. She turned her face to the side, looking at Ikuto and noticing him trail his fingers slowly up and down her back. Still tired she turned her head back into the pillow and tried sleeping again.

"We've been screwing for over 36 hours....gimme a break" Amu groaned, feeling Ikuto's hand move closer to her butt. Ikuto smirked before rolling Amu onto her back, keeping her caged underneath him.

Amu growled, opening her eyes to see a bright smirk on Ikuto's lips. Annoyed she glared up at him. Her lower half was sore after being bound to the bed by this pervert the whole weekend.

"Don't I get a morning kiss?" He asked, his eyes as big as a puppies. Amu sighed. They definitely weren't dating. But if they were....this would be a pain in the ass.

Since Amu didn't complain he slowly placed his lips on top of hers. Starting gentle, the kiss slowly grew more hungry. Ikuto gentle pushed his tongue inside her mouth, fighting hers with it as his hands trailed down her body. A moan escaped Amu's lips as she felt his hands gentle rub against her entrance.

"W-wait! Ikuto! I'm sore...i-it hurts! D-don't wanna!" Amu winced as she felt his finger slowly entering her.

"Come on, I'll make it up to you right away" Ikuto continued teasing her, gentle thrusting his fingers inside her as he devoured her lips again. Amu could feel herself growing wetter, the moist feeling helping her to ease the pain a bit.

Ikuto broke the kiss, slowly trailing his lips further down Amu's body. He reached her breats, bringing his mouth closer to them to suck on them. Amu tried controlling her moans. Her voice barely worked after all the screams she gave of the previous night.

"S-seriously Ikuto.....it's 10 in the morning s-shouldn't we get breakfast before....uh...doing it" Amu panted heavily. Her mind was being clouded as she felt Ikuto's tongue play with her nipples. She could feel his fingers slow down as he looked up at her innocently.

Relieved Amu sighed as Ikuto seemed to have stopped. But the panic soon overcame her again as she looked at him, disappearing underneath the blanket. In confusion she stared at him.

Suddenly she moaned, feeling Ikuto's tongue gentle press against her moist crotch.

"I-Ikuto! Ah!...N-No...I-ugh...I didn't mean that...." She gasped,  trying to catch her breath again. The slow movements of his tongue made Amu's whole body ache for more. Desperately she tried moving her hips a bit. But those were tightly held by Ikuto.

With his tongue he spotted her clitoris, flicking it several time. Amu's whole body jolted in pleasure as she felt this aching heat inside her. Ikuto soon added his fingers again, curling them inside her to hit her favorite spot.

"M-meanie...ah!-s-stop it already!" Complained Amu as she felt herself nearing her limit. Ikuto ignored her protests and continued his evil play, fastening his pace. Amu bite her bottom lip, grabbing onto the sheets as she felt herself getting close. Her body tensed up because of the overwhelming pleasure.

With his long, slender finger Ikuto continued rubbing her favorite spot deep since in a circular motion while continuing to lick her clit. He pushed her sweet spit several times until finally bringing her over the edge.

The try to lower her moans failed as Amu moaned Ikuto's name quietly, feeling herself realise her fluids. Gasping and panting Amu felt her body slowly relax, while Ikuto drank every last drop of her cum. He came back up, staring down at the lovely pinkette as her body was till shuddering.

"You're really sweet" licking his lips Ikuto chuckled amused before kissing Amu hungrily, letting her try her sweetness for herself. Her body still was feeling hot and needy. Making it unable for her to fight back.