Chapter7

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I was looking at the ceiling as I tried to catch my breath. I was laying on Ikuto's, using it as a pillow. I sat up ashemed and covered my face with my hands as j groaned. How did I end up having morning sex in the morning with him!? I didn't even know I had energy this early.

"God....I'm a horrible person..." I sighed frustrated. Ikuto looked at me. Ikuto looked at me with one eyebrow up. I guess I already annoyed him with that.

I can understand. I never complain about anything when we do it. I only complain after we are done. Ikuto stood up and put on his pants slowly before going out of the room. I sighed.

I'm weak against pleasure. Very weak. And Ikuto has really talented fingers. He's damn good at making me weak. I'm not blaming him. It's my own fault.

After a moment Ikuto came back with two cups of coffee. He handed me one before brushing my hair behind my ear. I blushed as I thanked him and took a sip. He looked rather calm as usual. I really wondered how it didn't bother him.

I know he has feelings for me. But isn't he feeling bad that I use him for sex even thought I love someone else. I mean....we actually wanted to become friends and now I'm using him as a sex toy.

"Ikuto...don't you hate me for what I do with you?" I asked confused as I looked down at my coffee. It was good. Sweet and with milk. Just how I liked it. He drank his black. I wonder why he made mine different then.

"I don't" he responded pretty fast "how could I hate something that pleases both, me and the person I love" he explained.

"But...but I'm using you, right?" I asked "how can you not feel bad knowing that?".

"because it's not your intention" he sighed "you're just giving in to things I force you to do...and it hurts me more to see how much you hate yourself afterwards..." he said.

I looked at him a bit surprised as he looked at me rather sad. He stroked my cheek gentle comforting me a little. The warmth of his body. I really liked it.

"You're not forcing me..." I muttered "and I don't feel bad because of you. I feel bad because I'm using you...I'm ruining our friendship" I explained.

"I don't mind it. It helps you to forget that annoying guy and you feel good" he explained "we're both young and full of hormones. It's better if we sleep with each other then with someone else, no?" He asked.

"I see...." I muttered with a slight blush "so you mean we can have sex and still be friends?" I asked him confused.

"Sure. After all there are people who are only sex friends. We're just friends who have a little sex now and then" he chuckled as he shrugged his shoulders "and we're young! It's in our nature to try reproducing ourselves which is why we feel so attracted to each other" he explained.

"Ikuto....we're not trying to reproduce us....got that!? W-we just have sex now and then, in a completely normal friendship! A-and nothing more!" I told him with my face burning red. I never had that kind of friendship which is why I feel embarrassed talking about that.

"Sure, we're just friends who lend each other a hand" he said.

".....could you maybe describe it with other words?" I asked with one eyebrow up. Saying to lend a hand while talking about sex sound kinda....wrong.

"Hmm...we're just friends who help each other reducing stress then" he said.

"Better..." I sighed as I continued drinking my coffee. Ikuto put his cup aside before leaning closer. I looked at him surprised as he put my cup aside and pushed me down on the bed.