Chapter4

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I was on my way to Ikuto's classroom. It was break and just as I promise I went to have lunch with him. A girl came running out of the room with her face down. Guess he turned someone down again...

I went inside seeing Ikuto at his desk.

"Hey" I greeted him as I took a chair and sat down I front of him. I gave him his share. I always bought us lunch if I didn't have time to cook some at home. Ikuto didn't time to buy or make himself lunch. That's why I always brought him something.

Today it were Bacon sandwiches. Hmm~ Bacon~

"You're seriously used to see this, don't you?" Asked Ikuto amused.

"Yeah....how much girls usually confess to you?" I asked with one eyebrow up.

"4-8 a day" he responded. I looked at him surprised. He sure is a good looking man, but that's way too much.

I would have asked him why he never went out with him. But I already knew his answer. Since he was interested in me he didn't want anything from other girls.

His gaze fell towards me. I still looked at him surprised as his hand crept closer to my face. His palm gentle graced the side of my cheek. I didn't mind it. His touch was warm and comforting. But I have felt warm for the whole day actually.

"You don't look to well....you're having a fever" he muttered worried. I slowly pushed his hand aside.

"It's really nothing...." I responded.

It wasn't unusual that I'd get at about this time of the year. Well, it was getting colder. I never noticed if I was getting sick, if I did notice it always was too late.

Ikuto rested his hand on my forehead again. His hands were warm. But I barley noticed them.

"You're having a fever.....it feels like it's rising" he said "you should drive home" he suggested.

"I'm fine really. And I walked to university today so I don't have my car with me. I can wait the last four lessons..." I explained.

"Then I bring you home" he suggested.

"But you still have wo-","I don't. My lessons are over for today. I'm just staying here because I wanted to see you" he cut me off as he stood up and got all his papers together.

"Hey....it's fine" I told him "I'm...I'm having a weak immune system so I'm getting sick often..." I explained.

"That's just more of a reason to go home. If you continue just going trough your day when you're sick you'll end up in hospital at some point" he scolded me as he pulled me up. He tightly gripped my hand. I could feel my body heating up even more.

"My god....your fever is rising really fast" sighed Ikuto.

My face was probably deep red from embarrassment. Ikuto thankfully didn't notice. He thought it was because of my fever.

Until now no one really careed about when I was sick. I was sick often. I was naturally week if it came to colds. I also had a weak heart. I always tell people not to worry about me. And in the end they do as I say. Even Aki stopped worrying after a while.

Ikuto is the first one to be clingingly be worried about me. I didn't fight him and followed him to his car. I sat down in the passenger seat while Ikuto sat in the drivers seat. My body started to feel heavier already, so it's good that I sat down.

Standing around with a slight cold all day long in heels wasn't that comforting. My body started feeling hotter again. Not because of Ikuto's touch. I guess my cold was getting worse than I thought.