A Night Out

Y/N POV
"Hey Y/N that cute brunette has had her eyes on you ever since we walked in" my friend Oliver yelled over the blaring music, pointing towards a girl sitting on the bar stool. "There's hundred of other people in here she could be looking at anyone" I said looking around at the full night club. "It's your lose" he said and went to talk to some girls. 

I walked to the bar where the brunette was at. "I'll take a club soda what about you" I asked her. "I'll take a club soda and a dancing parter. I'm Camila." she said. "I'm Y/N and you could have asked me instead of just staring at me." I said and she immediately blushed and looked away from me. "Come on" I said while grabbing her hand and leading her to the dance floor.

It started off as a slow song and we were dancing face to face. It soon turned into an upbeat song and she turned around and pushed her a** against me and started grinding on me. My hands went to her waist and started to grind against her. My member soon started to get excited and I felt my jeans get tighter. Apparently I wasn't the only one.

Camila turned around in my arms "looks like someone's excited" she said whispering into my ear and bitting my ear lobe. "I don't usually do this but you wanna head to my place" I suggested and started leading her out through the crowd once she agreed. I drove to my apartment a few blocks away. As soon as we entered the elevator I pinned her against the wall and attached my lips to hers. She quickly kissed back but soon pulled away. My lips just went to her neck and started sucking on her pulse point with her hands running through my hair.

"Y/N" she breathes out "Someone can see us". "No ones gonna see us" I responded to her and continued to work on her neck when I heard a ding. I placed my hands on her thighs and have them a little tap signaling her to wrap them around my waist. When she did I walked us to my door. I reached into my pocket and tried to get my keys by I was sidetracked with her biting my neck. I soon got a hold of my keys and unlocked my door. I locked the door and set her down only to pushed her against it while connecting our lips once again.

Her hands went to my jacket and took it off and threw it  somewhere in the living room. My hand went to her shirt and I started to undress her. I took off her shirt and then mine. We soon made our way to the bedroom where she pushed me down on the bed and straddled me. She started to unbuckle my belt and pushed them down. She was wearing a skirt and could feel it. She moaned when her center came in contact with my member.

"You're wearing too much clothes babe" I said to her. "Do some thing about it" she responded with. I quickly changed our positions so now I was on top of her. I slid her skirt down her legs with her panties and started grinding on her. I unclipped her bra and threw it to the ground. Our tongues were battling for dominance and there was no way she was gonna win.
I quickly ran my hand up from her thighs and to her breasts and started massaging it. She moaned and disconnected out lips. My mouth went to her other breast and gave it the same attention. I then kissed down her stomach and left a few love bites on her stomach and hip. "Take off your boxer" she breathed out.

I did what she said and was about to let my member into her hot and soaking center when she placed her hands on my cheats and stopped me. "Do you have a condom" she said breathing hard. "Yeah I almost forgot" I said and reached into my night stand and pulled out a condom. I open the wrapper and rolled in on. I teased her rubbing it against her center pushing the tip in and then out.

"No more teasing" she said and I pushed my member into her which she responded with incoherent words. I started thrusting in and out her breathing becoming uncontrollably. I was about reach my climax but not before she did. I quickly repositioned us and hooked one of her legs over my shoulder and kept thrusting into her and reconnected our lips.

Once I did I hit her spot our kiss became sloppy, her legs started to shake, and soon she was releasing her juices and so was I. "That was amazing" she said as we fell back onto the bed. "Yeah it was" I said breathing hard. She cuddled into my side and was fast asleep. I wrapped my arm around her and fell asleep.

I woke up to somebody pounding on the door. I quickly texted Oliver and looked around my room and realized I was alone. She must've just woken up and left. I looked at the clock on the nightstand 11:50, but there was a note by my clock.

Sorry to walk out on you 
Had a meeting this morning
-Camila xoxo

AN: This is the first chapter to the new story I'm writing and the first time I wrote smut (sorry if it's not good) I hope you guys will like it. Chapters will be shorter but updated weekly. They'll get longer as the story progresses. Comment and like feedback helps me out.