Two down, three to go

Camila POV
From DJ: Get over here fast!!!!
"Dinah just texted to go to her place quick" I said. "Don't stop by your apartment I'm sure they have an extra pair of shoes" i told him. "Okay then are you going up first or me" he asked parking a couple houses away. "You go first because she's probably gonna re-explain what you're doing" i said. "Okay make sure you lock the car" he said kissing pecking her lips.

Y/N POV
I was about to knock when the door swung open. "Get in here" Normani said. "She's gonna be here any minute. When she gets here ask in a polite way" Normani said. "Today's the one day you don't gel your hair" Dinah said combing my hair. "Stop it my hairs fine" I said  swatting her hand away. "Nope you have to at least look decent" she said licking her hands trying to tame my hair.

"Alllly" I yelled to my sister. "Dinah won't stop touching me" I said to her as she entered the room. "Dinah cut it out. He's dressed bad so there's no point in combing his hair" she said. "Hey it's not my best day but I'm dressed average" I said to them. "Ehh one could disagree" Normani said when we heard a knock on the door.

"That's her. Just ask her but let her know it's not an actual date it's a friend inviting another friend" Dinah said while ally opened the door. "What's the rush" she said walking in. "I don't see why you're making a big deal" I told Dinah. She kept licking her fingers trying to get dirt off my face. I must've gotten it at the flower shop.

I just sat down on the couch and waited til she came into the living room. "Y/n wants to ask you something"my sister said. "Hey" I said shyly. "Hey y/n what's up" she said. "Not much I was just wondering if you're not doing anything tomorrow if you'd like to come with me to a charity event tomorrow " I asked even though she already agreed to be my date it made me nervous. "Yes I would love that" she said and Dinah looked at her weirdly.

"Not as a date Just us friends" she added. "Of course. Friends" I said shaking her hand. "Time to go shopping" normani said excitedly. "Before that can I get a change of clothes" I said and went upstairs with dj. "I'm sorry I'm late I was doing something important" Lauren said walking in. "Stalking my brother isn't important" ally yelled from the kitchen.

"You were stalking me" I said looking away from the tv towards the front door. "No I was just gathering information" she said taking her coat off. "Um okay when did you see me" I asked a bit nervous . "When you were with your girlfriend outside that building" she said and my eyes widened. "Y-you s-seen me with her" I asked. "Yeah but your big head was in the way I only saw her outfit" she said grabbing the control changing the Channel. That gave me some relief.

"My heads not that big at least the one you guys see" I said smirking making a dirty joke. "Eww I don't want to know that" she said giving me a side glare. "Don't act like you've never seen one" I said. "Ally he's being weird" she yelled. "He's leaving in a bit" she said walking out of the kitchen. "No im not" I said grabbing the remote control. "Uhh you're like the annoying brother I have" she said getting up and walking upstairs as the girls walked down. "I'll see you later ally. I have to go make sure things are in order for tomorrow night" I said. "Okay see ya" she said walking upstairs. 

Camilas POV
"Camila" I heard Y/n call me. "Yeah ba-bro. Bro" I said giving his shoulder a small punch. "Smooth" I said watching the girls get into the car. "Let me know what color to match with" I said hugging me. I felt him snake his hand down my side and into my back pocket. "Very firm" he said giving my butt a squeeze. "And don't worry about paying" he added then walked away. "What was that all about" Dinah asked. "He just wanted to know what color to match with and that he's happy I said yes" I told her. I checked my pocket to see what her put in there and it was his credit card.