I know.

Me an Lucy went back to the hotel room and laid on the bed thinking

Me an Lucy went back to the hotel room and laid on the bed thinking. "So she's mad at you" she said turning her head to me. "Yup. Laurens ignoring you" I said turning my head to look at her. "Yup" she said and we both sighed at the same time. "What should we do" I asked. "You'll apologize in the morning and it'll be okay"she said. "What about you" I asked. "I think I have to walk away" she said sadly. I didn't say anything and she turned and rolled over to hug me. And i hugged back. "You're amazing I hope you know that. And Lauren's difficult to read" I said to her. "I guess I just thought she'd be different" she said. "I know you did I'm sorry" I said. She was about to say something but just closed her mouth.

It wasn't too long before the girls got here "whoa what is this" Dinah said walking in. "Nothing just comforting Lucy" I said. "Don't you think Camilas going to be mad. "She's already mad" I said looking at her. "Yeah she told us. Your face looks bad" Normani said. "Me and y/n have been friends since elementary and we went to college together but I wouldn't" she said laughing. "Were too good of friends to have a relationship" I said and Lauren looked upset.

"You okay Laur it looks like somethings bothering you" I said knowing exactly what was wrong with her. "Yeah. Just wondering if you two ever hooked up in the past to make sure you two didn't have feelings for each other" she said a bit of venom to her voice. I was caught of guard but Lucy just huffed. "Well actually Laur I have a lot of love for Lucy but not in A way where I want to sleep with her. I love her in the same way I love you all. So if anyone hurts her they're Going to have to deal with me. But to answer your question no we have never hooked up" I said defending myself and Lucy.

She just looked away and it got awkward. "I'm gonna go to sleep" I said laying some blankets on the ground. And everyone just went to their beds in the next room.

The next day
I woke up early and brushed my teeth. I tried calling Camila but she didn't answer so I just decided to go to her house. "Hey did you want me to drop you off at your photoshop" I asked Lucy as she was doing her makeup. "Sure what time should I be ready by" she asked. "I'm ready so whenever you're ready" I said laying on the bed. She finished and then we were on our way to the location. "This is probably the last time I'll see you in a while she said hugging me. "Well you're always welcomed in my apartment" I said. "I'm gonna miss you and you're always welcomed at my place too she said and exited the car. I made my way towards Camilas house and Knocked on the front door. "Y/n just in time I'm just finishing up breakfast. Your lip is still swollen" sinu said examining it. "Yeah but it'll go away" I said smiling. She lead me to the kitchen where I saw Camila. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she said. "Can we talk" I asked as she was setting the table. "Sure" she said as we went to her room. "I'm sorry about yesterday. And ignoring you telling me to ignore Alex" I said as I sat at the edge of the bed and she was infront of me. "What were you thinking. My whole family was here and you just had cause a scene" she said raising her voice. "I wasn't going to let him say that about you my girlfriend. Besides I was just throwing him out until he hit me" I said. "You should've just ignored him" she asked. "I can't really ignore someone when they hit my face but I'm sorry for upsetting you and ignoring what you said" I said looking up at her. "If it makes you feel better I have a swollen lip" I said and she just giggled. "Aww I'm not happy that my poor baby is hurt" she said straddling me. "I really am sorry and I'll make it up to you when we're back in la" I said. "By the way you and Lucy didn't share a bed last night did you" she asked. "No but i was comforting her on the bed when the girls happened to walk in" I said and I saw a hint of jealousy. She was about to get off me when I held her in place. "Look I know it sounds bad but trust me it's not where you think it's going" I said. "Why were you comforting her" she asked. "Cause she's seeing someone and it's not working out" I said. "Oh so she went to you" Camila said. "She's my best friend and gay" I said. "You're just saying that just so I won't be mad" she asked trying to read me. "No I'm not" I said and she just rolled her eyes. "I shouldn't be saying this because it's not my place to tell but she's dating Lauren" I said. "As in our Lauren" she asked. "Yes Lauren's gay and I'm not sure if she's broken it off with her yet " I said. "Yeah I know she's gay but I didn't know she was dating Lucy" she said. "Wait you know" I asked. "Well I know but she doesn't know I know" Camila said. "How" I said confused. "It was back in our 2nd year of college it was late when we were studying for finals and she left her phone in my dorm. I thought it was mine so I picked it up and there were messages from girls specifically one that said "had fun last night come by tonight with a winking face" she came by early the next morning scared asking if she left it there but I had already hid it under all the books and papers on the ground She asked me to call her and she found it. All I said was I went right to sleep after she left and didn't bother cleaning up and she seemed relived" she said. "Wow. Yeah I only found out the night of the ball when I found them making out" I said to her. "Wait so Lucy's really going to break up with her" she asked me. "Yeah Lucys pretty hurt that Lauren was ignoring her last night and I think she just doesn't want to be kept in the dark" I said. "But I like her" she said. "Really cause a second ago you didn't" I said laughing. "Nope I was just jealous she was hugging you. She's really nice" I said. "We should get downstairs" I said to her. "Or we could stay up here she said giving me a smirk" she said giving me a kiss. "Just kidding there's food downstairs" she said jumping off me laughing. I just rolled my eyes she's such a tease.

A/n another update within a week. I'm proud. Hope you all enjoy😁