"What. Just. Happened."

I found Lauren at the bar drinking what looked like a margarita. "So are you just going to drink the night away" I asked as she sat on the bar stool head hung low. "Anything to forget what just happened" she said not looking at me. "Well I wouldn't be here talking to you if it were any other girl but Lucy she's my best friend" I said when she turned and looked at me. "Look Laur I know you most likely don't want to talk about it but you can always talk to me remember that" I said and she looked at me wanting to say something. "you know what" she said. "What" i asked curiously. "I found somebody i felt a strong connection with and i think  just fucked it all up" she said. "I'm sure you could fix it you just need to talk to her and be honest" i said calling the bartender. "I'm scared Y/n" she said lowly. "Whats my family going to say, the girls, everybody" she said shaking her head. 

"Well Lauren you have to remember its your life and happiness that are on the line not theirs. Besides i know they'll understand and the girls would be more than supportive" i said hugging her. "What if she doesn't forgive me" she asked me. "Theirs only one way to find out. Talk to her" i said. "I don't even know what hotel shes staying at" she said grabbing a tissue. "Easy casa de Hernandez" i said earning a confused look from her. "My apartment. Shes staying at my apartment" i said repeating myself. "Should i go now" she asked. "I'm sure shes still awake. And what I've learned in the years of dating is don't let a girl go to sleep angry. So do the right thing Jauregui" i said getting up. I looked around the restaurant and it was still a bit busy but better than earlier. I'm gonna be here a while I thought to myself.

A few hours later i was on my way home. i entered my apartment and saw the kitchen light on. "Luce you awake" i asked. "No its me" Lauren said peaking her head out from behind the fridge door. "So you two are okay" i asked. "Not exactly" she said scratching the back of her head. "What happened" i asked sitting down. "Well when i tried to talk to her she just shut the door. I waited about an hour" she said. "Well go and keep trying girls like to know you care enough to wait" i said taking the bowl of cereal out of her hand and pointing towards the room. "Okay ill go" she said. I sent out a group text to my workers for a great successful night and was on my way to bed.

The next morning

I lazily got up and walked to the kitchen when i seen Lucy making some food. "What are you doing" i asked rubbing my eyes. "I'm making breakfast what does it look like I'm doing" she said. "Wheres Lauren" i asked. "She left after we talked. Girls night" she said. "So you two are okay or do i need to go and have a talk with her for hurting you" i asked. "We're okay we had a long talk yesterday " she said. "Okay well i have to go open the restaurant and then i'm going to pick up Camlia" i said grabbing my keys. "But breakfast" she said with a sad face. "I wont take long besides you can always call Lauren" i said going to change then leaving. I drove to the restaurant so we could get the day started but I couldn't even find parking. When I did I found a line formed outside of the restaurant. "We better get started" I told the staff once I made it past the crowd.

I took longer than excepted and missed breakfast with Lucy. She's not going to be happy. "Hey do you mind picking me up I have to run an errand" Camila said through the phone. "I was headed there already. Where am I taking you" I asked grabbing my jacket and leaving. "I'm just going to stop by the police department office" she said. "Oh for your job here" I said. "Yeah I just need to go talk to them" she said seriously.  "Okay ill be there in a bit" i said.

Camila's POV

The night before

"Come on let's watch a movie and have a girls night like old times" ally said bringing a bowl of popcorn. "Where's Lauren" Dinah asked. "She's with y/n he said he needed to talk to her" I said. "So what do you think of him" she asked. "Umm he's really nice and funny. Why do you ask" I said. "Just wondering" she said looking at the tv screen starting to play mean girls. "Wait so are we waiting for Lauren" Mani asked. "Ill text her" ally said. "She said shes on her way" ally said reading off of her phone. "Okay is it me or have they been acting weird all night" Normani said. "Yeah Lauren and him did disappear at the same time" Dinah said. "You don't think they're hooking up. Do you?" Normani asked. "What no i know they wouldn't. They're too close to do that" Ally added. "Yeah you've got a point. Its like their related" Normani said. I just stayed quiet this entire time i didn't want to say something that made them think i was in any way involved with him.