Familys Here

Y/N POV
Today I had woken up to a note taped to my hand from Camila. Didn't want to wake you I left early with Ally. See you later tonight-xocamila ps I made you breakfast:). Once I woke up I continued to work on the restaurant. I had to set up the tables and chairs. I hung up some pictures and added some decor which included plants, a fish tank with a variety of fishes, and pictures. I placed the silverware and plates in the kitchen cabinets. I still had to order the liquor and beer for the bar. By this time next week i should be opened.

"Hey babe" I said into the phone line. "Hey babe" she said. By the way she said it I could tell she was playing with her hair. "Having fun without me" I asked. "Yes so much fun that's it's turned into a girls night too" she said. "I know you can't see me but I'm pouting right now" I said upset that I haven't seen her all day. "You'll see me tomorrow morning" she said. "I guess I could find something to do without you" I said turning on the Xbox.

"What have you done today" she asked. "Oh you know I went to skydiving, traveled to Paris the usually" I said placing my head set around my neck. "Well I hope you brought me a souvenir from Paris" she said playing along. "How could I forget" I said.

"Camila hurry" I heard the girls yell. "Give me five minutes" she yelled back. "Were about to play the movie" they said to her. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight" she said in a low voice. "Goodnight babe" I said to her and then she hung up. Today was a productive day. Since Camila was spending the night with the girls I was currently sitting on the couch getting ready to play COD for a while then call it a night science I'm tired.

The next day
A phone call woke me up from my sleep. I looked at the contact name still half asleep which said Sister💖. "Hello" I said lazily. "Y/N where are you. You're suppose to be here to help out" she yelled causing me to wake up. "What time is it" I asked. "It's 11 Y/N mom and dad are going to be here at 3" she said still yelling. "Sorry I slept in. I'll be there soon" I said jumping out of bed. I showered quickly and brushed my teeth .

It's the beginning of  September and the weathers starting to get cold at night so I decided to wear a gray sweatshirt over a white t-shirt with some khakis and some black vans. I grabbed a apple and left to Ally and Dinah's house. I was there within 15 minutes. "Hey what can I help with" I said to them. "Great your here go out back and clean the grill" Ally said. "What no you do it I'm dressed nice" I said straightening out my shirt. "Just change into a different shirt" Dinah said. "I don't have one" I said not wanting to do it. "I'm sure I have a guys shirt somewhere in my dresser" she said. "I hate cleaning the grill" I said under my breathe. "What was that" Dinah asked messing up my hair. "Hey it took me 15 minutes to get my hair this way" I said swatting her hands away. "Hurry up they'll be here sooner than you think" she said. "I know" I said walking up the stairs and toward her room.

I walked into the room to find Lauren and Normani passed out on the floor and camila sleeping on the bed. I started looking through her drawers for a shirt. "Hey" Camila said lazily. "Hey" I said back to her. "What are you doing" she said looking towards me. "I'm looking for a shirt. What happened here" I said pointing you Lauren and Normani. "We were drinking but they drank way more. We lost them for a while then found them in here passed out" she said laughing. "Sounds like them" I said changing my shirt. I poked them with my shoe but they didn't move. "They're going to be out for a couple more hours" she said leaning over the edge of the bed to look at them. "This calls for shaving cream and a feather" I said.

I went into the restroom and grabbed some shaving cream. I placed some on each of their hands. There were no feathers but I went into Dinah's closet and found a fuzzy scarf. I tickled their nose with it but they didn't budge. "They are really passed out" I said looking over them. "Yeah they are" Camila said grabbing the shaving cream and drawing a smiley face on them. I then put some on their face and hair since they didn't do it themselves.