After Events

"Table 16 has requested to meet the owner" Zack one of the waiters said. "Okay ill be over in a second" i told him grabbing someones order to take to them. The restaurant had started off slow this morning but now people were lining up to get a table. I started helping out in the kitchen with how busy it was and was taking orders to makes things go a bit faster. I walked up to table 16 when i noticed who it was. "Lucy and you must be her friend i'm Y/n" i said introducing myself.

"Hi i'm Keana" she said getting up to hug me. "Nice to meet you hows it going" i said sitting down taking a break. "Tiring but its worth it" i said. "So wheres your date. i was hoping to meet her" lucy said looking around. "I'm not sure she was suppose to stop by with the girls but i have yet to see them" i said a bit disappointed.

I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight after the charity ball but i didn't get the chance to. And now i was planning to ask her here but i'm think that's not going to happen either. "If things don't work out there's plenty of other girls" keana said. "I know but I want that girl" I said when she walked in. "Well then a little jealousy should work" keana said. "Let's go to the bar and you could buy me a drink" she said with her arms already around my waist.

"Lucy is this a good idea" I asked her. "You have her attention" she said looking in there direction. I wasn't going to look because I could already feel her eyes burning the back of my head. I walked off to the bar with her while making small talk.

"Okay so what's the deal" she said. "Well our friend doesn't want us to date" I responded. "And that's going to stop you" she said downing her drink. "No but I don't want her to hate me" I said. "Y/N can I talk to you" Camila said looking at me angrily. "Uh sure what's up" I said like nothing. "In private" she said walking towards my office. "You're in trouble now" keana said getting up and walking back to her table with Lucy.

I followed Camila into my office locking the door. "Hey babe" I said. "What do you think you're doing" I wasn't doing anything" I said. "Why were you with her" she asked. "She's just Lucy's friend and before you ask who's Lucy she's my best friend. Also she wants to meet you" I said. "Don't be mad" I said pulling her closer. "Would you be mad if it was the opposite way around" she asked turning her head when I was leaning in for a kiss. "Of course but you were suppose to be by my side the whole night but then Dinah happened and I needed to get your attention" I said kissing her neck while she had her arms crossed.

"I'm sorry but we should be more careful when we're around her" she said playing with my baby hairs on my neck. "We don't have to be if we just tell her" I said. "I'm not ready for her to hate me yet" she said. "She won't. She'll be angry with me" I said. "I can't have her be angry with my boyfriend" she said when she realized what she said. "I mean not like that" she said stuttering and looking down with her face red. "I placed my finger under her chin lifting her head so she could look at me.

"Boyfriend" I said smirking. "I didn't" she said before I cut her off. I leaned down a connected our lips and she pulled me closer. I traced my tongue along her bottom lip and she gladly let me in.

"Hey Y/n" Lauren said walking in. We quickly pulled apart. "Okay if you don't want people to find out you should lock the door" Lauren said. "I did. I'm smarter than that" I said confused. She just held up my keys. "So this is camila" Lucy said walking in a bit later. "Oh yeah Lucy this is Lauren and this is Camila" I said introducing them.

"It's nice to meet you Camila. You lipstick is a little smeared" lucy said looking at her then me. "It's nice to meet you too" Camila said cheeks bright red. "Now I was doing something very important before you two rudely interrupted" I said leading them out the room.

"Oh I know where this is going" Lucy said exiting. "No you don't" I said closing the door. "Yeah I should go" she said looking even more embarrassed. "Wait I have something for you" I said. I located my mini fridge in the corner of the room and took out a small cake with the words will you be my girlfriend. "I was going to ask you earlier but things got a bit hectic and it wouldn't have been the best idea" I said.