Ex's

Camila POV
"Look at her cuddled into y/n" i said. "Camila she's 6 years old and she's our cousin" Ally said going to get her. "Natalie it's time to go" she picked her up since her parents were ready to go. "Is it morning already" y/n mumbled lazily. "No but she needs to go home" Ally said. "Okay can we sleep here tonight" he said still half asleep. "We?" She asked. "Camila and me" he said. "Sure I'll sleep in Dinah's room. "Your the best Ally. Where's Cam-camila" he said barely audible at the end. "You gonna stay up here" Ally asked. "No the girls are still downstairs I'll wait until they leave" Camila said.

We walked back down and into the kitchen were we we sitting around the table  with the girls. "So Camila there's this guy I think you'd like" Dinah said. "What's his name" Camila asked. "Jason. He works with Oliver" she said. "If you want I could set you two up" Oliver said. If only you knew Ollie if only you knew. "Is that a yes" he asked. "Oh no it's okay I'm not looking for a relationship" Camila said. "Who said anything about dating it could just be for fun" Normani said. "How do we know she hasn't" Lauren said. "For all we know she could have meet someone here" she added taking a sip of her drink.

"I haven't. I have a lot on my mind right now a a relationship is the last thing on there." I said sitting down. "But it is on there" Lauren said. "Not helping Lauren" Camila said. "Just let me know if you're interested" Oliver whispered to her. "Thanks but no thanks. Maybe in the future" I said back to him. "Where's y/n I haven't seen him in hours" Oliver asked. "He's sleeping" Ally told him. "He's not leaving me alone after what happened last time" he said getting up. We were waiting for Oliver to come back down when there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Ally said.

Ally's POV
"Hey Ally" I heard a familiar voice say. "Hey Emily Its a surprise seeing you again" I said. "It's a surprise for me too after me and your brother didn't end so well" Emily said. There was an awkward silence between us. "Dinah invited me. Is she here" she asked. "Sure come on in " I said leading her to the kitchen. "Hey Emily" Dinah said hugging her. "Hey Normani and Lauren" Emily said. Both girls ran up to hug her. "We've missed you" they said "I've missed you two too".  "This is our friend Camila" Dinah introduced her. "Hey" Camila said. "Not this time y/n. If I'm going to have a face drawn with dicks so are you" Oliver said dragging my brother down the stairs. He was still half asleep and wasn't aware of his surrounding or even who was in the room. "I must be really tired. It looks like Emily's here" He said rubbing his eyes.

Y/n POV
"No I'm really here" I heard Emily say. I quickly opened my eyes to see her staring right at me. "Don't just stare at me come give me a hug" she said smiling and opening her arms. I walked towards her and have her a quick hug then sat by Camila.

"Why did you two break up again" Normani asked. "It was complicated" I said. "No it wasn't. He was afraid of commitment" she said laughing. "I wasn't afraid. You just weren't my type" I said. "She's pretty, smart, funny how is that not your type" Oliver said. "Plus you guys would make pretty babies" Normani added. "You want to take that offer of making a baby tonight" she said winking at me.

"No no thank you" I said awkwardly. Camila looked angrily at her. "I'm actually seeing someone" I said and grabbed a hold of Camila's hand and interlocked our fingers under the table. She looked down trying to hold back a smile. "Why haven't we heard of this" everyone said. "Most importantly why haven't I heard of this I'm your best friend" Oliver said slightly hurt.

"She's shy and I'm not ready to introduce you to her" I said. "Anyways what's new with everyone" Emily asked changing the topic. "We just finished college" Dinah said pointing to her and Camila. "Cool we all need to go clubbing like tonight" she said. "I'm in" Oliver said. "So are we" Lauren and Normani said. "Camila?" Dinah Questioned. "What about you Y/n" Emily asked me. "I actually have to work tomorrow so count me out" I said. "We could go tomorrow" she suggested.

"Plus it'll be weird going to the club with someone I used to date" I added. "I can't go either. Our family how came from Texas stayed in hotels for the weekend so I'm going to be busy" Ally said she just nodded. "You two are lame" she said getting up with Lauren, Dinah, Normani, and Oliver. They exited the room and then left. "That was awkward on so many levels" Ally said trying to break the tension.

"You two dated" Camila asked me. "I'll leave you two alone" Ally said and left. "Yes about a year and a half ago" I said. "All our friends love her and think you two are the perfect match. They probably even think you two should get married" she said. "I know where this is going" i said and sat down with her on the couch. "Yes all our friends love her but I didn't. I could never have a life with her. For one she doesn't like Ally and secondly my parents didn't like her so I dumped her" I said. "If she doesn't like Ally why was she here" she asked.

"Me and Ally talked about it. I was going to tell all of them but Ally didn't want to be the cause of their friendship being ruined. You know her she has the biggest heart. The girls and Oliver think we ended on good terms so they still talk to her. She thinks just because she's still friends with everyone that were friends too but I've told her that we aren't anything not even acquaintances" I said. "You have nothing to worry about you're better than her" I told her putting my arm around her shoulders. "How" she said cutely fiddling with her fingers. "My parents seemed to love you and they'll probably want you to stop by again before they leave and you and my sister are best friends. Also our friends love you too so you are better than her" I said which caused her to smile widely and kiss me.

"Cam-"  I said trying to talk. "Camila There are people still here" I said against her lips which caused her to pull away. "Sorry I forgot where we were. What should we do now" she asked still on top of me. "Ally said we could spend the night" I said. "I see you two are okay" Ally asked. "Yeah no big deal" I said while Camila got off me. "We were just wondering what we should do" Camila said. "We could play a game or something. I have monopoly" my sister said. "We could invite Taylor and Chris" we said. "But it looks like they're having fun" Camila said looking out the window to see a very bored Taylor and a daydreaming Chris. We just laughed at her joke. "Okay let me go get It" ally said.

For the next 3 hours we sat at the table going round and round the board taking each others money and buying properties. "You're cheating" Taylor yelled at Chris. "No I'm not I'm just better than you" he responded. I was on the free parking but ahead of me were the red and yellow properties. It would've been fine but Camila some how got Ally to trade one of her yellow properties for Camila's red one. Once she did that she put houses on it and so did Ally so I'm going to be owing someone money if I don't roll a ten eleven or twelve. I rolled the dice and hoped for the best. "It's a nine pay me sucker" Camila yelled at me. "You owe me 750" she said. "Don't get too happy now you still need to roll and you have to pass my properties I said pointing at the board" I said. "Not a chance" she said. "My turn" Ally said. "You've got to be kidding me" Chris said. "She landed on the boardwalk" Taylor said. "I'll buy it" she said happily. We all groaned. With her owning those two properties well all be bankrupted in no time. Two hours later the game was over. "Taylor you owe me 1050 dollar" she said. "That's it game over" she said putting down her cards. Chris was the first to go bankrupt, then me, followed by Camila, and then Taylor. "Did you two want to spend the night or do you want me to leave you at Lauren's place" I asked Taylor and Chris. "If it's not a problem could we spend the night" they asked. Of course you could sleep in the other guest bedroom she said taking them. "Carry me to the room please" Camila said. I picked her up bridle style and took her up to the our room for the night.

A/N: I love monopoly beside the part where everyone get mad lol but here's another update just because I was in a good mood today. Hope y'all like it. Until next time✌️