Its Her

I got up and went to answer the door. My best friend Dinah walked passed me and into my living room. That girl shows up unannounced "What are you doing here didn't you have plans your friend who's visiting from Miami" I asked her. "I was suppose to but she texted me this morning asking if we could meet later" she said raiding my fridge for food. "While you're at it make me something to eat" I yelled to her walking out the kitchen, going to take a shower.

Once I was freshly showered I threw my sheets to wash and headed back only to find a mess and Dinah on her phone. "What happened in here" I asked looking to find food all over the counter. "I was trying to make a nice lunch for you but it didn't work out, soo I ordered jimmy johns" she said. "I'm gonna have to clean this up aren't i" I stated more than asked. "Unless your going to hire a maid to clean it up then no" I sighed deeply and grabbed a rag to start wiping down the stove.

I was almost done when Dinah walked in the room with the food. "You should come with us tonight" she asked sitting down across from me on the dinning table. "Where to?" I asked grabbing my sandwich and sat down. "We were just gonna hang out at my apartment " she said. "Sure I got nothing better to do tonight" I said and continued to eat.

After I changed we made our way over to Dinah's place. We walked considering it was only a couple blocks away and there was traffic. We were watching tv when my phone died. Snapchats always draining my battery "Where's your charger" I asked. "It's in my room" I got up and went to her room to plug in my phone.

The doorbell rang and and was quickly opened by Dinah. I walked towards the kitchen where they were at but I couldn't see who her friend was because her back was towards me.

Dinah noticed me leaning on the doorframe and got up to introduce me to her. "Oh Y/N this is my best friend Camila" once I heard that name I got nervous out inside. "I went to college with her. She knows Lauren, Normani, and your sister " she said. It wasn't until she turned around that I freaked out my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. It was Camila. Not only my one night stand but one of Dinah's best friend. "Y/N I know she's pretty but stop staring you'll freak her out" Dinah said and I quickly regained my composure.

"Hi I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand "its nice to meet you too" she said confusion written on her face. I really hope Dinah doesn't notice. "We should go to the club tonight" Dinah suggested as I went to the fridge to get a water. The club sounds great. Not. Out of all the people I could've gone home with I went with one of Dinah's bestfriend. "Y/N" she said breaking me out of my thoughts. "What" i said quickly. "Do you want to go to the club. And why are you acting weird" she said. "Why are you acting weird" I said and she just studied my face. "I don't know I have work in the morning" I told her sitting down. "Come on she's never been there" she said about to start begging me to go when the phone rang and she left the room.

"Why are you acting so weird. It was one night" Camila asked me taking a sip of her soda. "Dinah can't know " I whispered. "I wasn't planning to tell her but can I at least ask why" she asked. "She has a strict rule about me sleeping with her friends because last time it happened it caused problems. If she find out I sleep with one of her best friends she'll hurt me" I said with a worried expression on my face.

"What would happen if you dated her friends" she said with a smirk and leaned forward towards me. "So you wanna date me now" I asked her with a smirk. "I don't date players and don't worry it'll be our little secret" she said quickly afterwards. "I could say the same thing about you and I'm not a player. It would just be stupid if I let you go home with anyone else who is " I said. "I'm not a player either. I just seen you and thought you were cute" she said. "First you wanna date me now you say I'm cute. Are you sure it was just a one night stand" I said and raised an eyebrow. She turned bright red but was saved when Dinah walked in.

"That was your sister she's gonna meet us there. Let's get going" she said and we left to the night club. We walked in and it was crowded to the point where we couldn't walk. Ally was getting down on the dance floor. I didn't know she had it in her the girl was always a saint in school. "I didn't know Ally was your sister" Camila said yelling in my ear. "Yeah I know were very different" i responded to her.

We were all having a few drinks at the bar when Dinah got a phone call and excused herself. "Change of plans Me and Ally have to go but you two should stay I don't want to ruin your night out" she said when she got back. "Is everything okay" Camila and I asked. "There's a 7 year old boy who's just being put into the system we have to go talk with him because he's scared" she said. Dinah and ally work with children in the adoption agency and they always likes to make sure they're safe and comfortable. I always liked that about them. "Okay. I'll call you tomorrow" Camila said over the music. "Have fun but not too much fun. I'm talking to you Y/N" she said pointing her index finger at me and I just raised my hands up in defense .

We were having fun just chatting when some guy walked up to Camila and asked her to dance. "You don't mind do you" she asked me. "Of course not" I said. I might've said I don't mind but something inside my mind said something else. It was a feeling I hadn't felt in a while jealously. I don't even know why it was one night that didn't mean anything to her or me. At least I know for her it didn't mean anything. I'm not so sure for me as of right now.

He was whispering something in her ear and she was laughing. I wasn't going to do anything until the song changed to Zayns pillow talk. I made my way through the crowd until I found her. "Can I steal her for a minute" I asked politely. "Were dancing" he said. I interlocked our hands and lead her away from him. "I though you said you didn't mind" she said smirking. "I don't I just-I love this song" I responded to her. "Whatever you say" she said and we started dancing.

By the end of the night we were both drunk and we were leaning on each other for support. "We'll go back to my place" I said. "Okay but no sex" she slurred. "I wasn't planning on it" I said to her and waved over a taxi and left the nightclub. We were home by 3 in the morning and went to my bedroom. I changed out into more comfortable clothes and gave her an over size t-shirt with some shorts.

"Turn around so I can change" she said tiredly. "I've already seen you naked" I told her. "It's not the same" she said, so I walked into the restroom to wait for her to change. "You can come in now she said and I made myself comfortable on the bed. We were under the sheets when I was half asleep that I felt her  cuddle into my side. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "Goodnight Y/N" she said as she kissed the corner of my mouth and placed her head on my chest. Tonight was a goodnight.

A/N: It's Friday the 13th good luck everyone. I'm about to go to school but I thought I'd post this up first. So here it is chapter 2 I hope you liked it. ✌️