Shes still here

"Y/n keep your friend under control" Camila said. "He's excited to see you" I said feeling my morning wood. "He just got some" she said turning away from me. "Give it a few minutes it'll go away" I said trying to go back to sleep.

When we fully woke up an hour later we had a bunch of missed calls from  Ally so we decided to get up before she gets mad. We both quickly got dressed. We arrived to the house and seen my family in the living room right away. "Where have you been y/n" my cousin James said. "I went home to check on a package delivery" I said which wasn't a lie. "Come on we were just about to eat" he said to me.

Camila's POV
"Where have you been" Ally asked me. "I had to go help y/n with something" Camila said. "I can see" Ally said laughing while signaling to her neck. "I totally forgot about them" i said placing a hand over my neck hoping I covered them. "Let's go" Ally said and I followed upstairs.

"We can either cover them up with make up or you can find something in the closet" Ally said. "How do I look" I asked putting on a hoodie when y/n walked in. "You would look better in mine" he said. "Do you have an extra one" I said looking at him. "Take this one" he said taking off his sweater. "You're very cute Karla Cabello" he said. "Eww don't call me that" I said scrunching up my nose while shaking my head. "Aren't you suppose to be eating" i asked him. "I am but my parents asked if you were coming and when I told them you were here already they told me to come get you" he said to me. "Why do they want me to go eat with them" I asked fixing my hair . "Because they like you" he said holding the door open for me. "What a gentleman" I said. "Only for you" he said smiling.

We walked down stairs and outback. His parents were seated next to each other along with some relatives which made me nervous. "Hi" I said to everyone. "Hi. We didn't think you were coming today" his mom said. "How could I miss it I heard you make the best food" I said. "Your too kind" she said pointing to the empty seat next to y/n.

"So you have a job interview" my mom asked her. "Yeah In about a week" I said. "It must be nerve wrecking" my mom said. "Not at as as I would think I'm more nervous on if I would take the job and move here or decline it and stay in Miami" i said starting to eat.

"Your parents wouldn't consider moving here" she asked me and to be honest that idea never occurred to me. "I haven't thought of that. I'll ask them when they come visit" I said when I heard a spoon fall. "Your parents are coming here" y/n asked me. "Yeah a couple of days before my interview" I told him. "Oh that's great I'm sure they'll love LA" he told me smiling. "I'm sure y/n won't mind giving your family a tour" his mom added. "Of course not. After all they're my in laws " he's said to me. Whispering the part about In laws to me. I just laughed.

Y/N POV
"May I be excused" I said getting up to get a drink. "Hey" Lauren said. "Hey what's up" I said. "Can I talk to you" she said worrying me. "Of course is everything okay" I said pulling her into another room.

"Yeah it's just that when we went to the club Emily got drunk and mentioned that shes in love with you and she was going to try to get you back. I just thought I'd let you know" she said. "What do you want me to do" I asked her. "Are you sure you still don't have feelings for her" she asked me. "Truthfully I don't have any feeling for her. She's not someone I could spend the rest of my life with " I said to Laur. "Yeah I understand just let her down easy" she asked of me. "I'll do my best but no promises" I said.

She gave my shoulder a little squeeze then exited the room. I walked back to the table where my parents were and sat back down continuing to talk. About an hour passed by when Emily walked into the room extremely drunk. She couldn't walk straight and was slurring her words. "Heeeeey y/n" she said. "Emily you're wasted. "Whaaaaat no I'm not" she said walking towards me. I caught  her before she fell and helped her balance. "That's why I love you you're always there for me" she said and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Come on let's get you to bed" I said walking her upstairs into Dinah's room. I could feel camila burning holes at the back of my head. I took her to Dinah's room and laid her down. "Come cuddle" she said extending her arms. "I can't emily I have to go back" I said sitting at the edge. "Okay I love you" she said. "I'll go get Dinah" I responded and left. "Hey have you seen Emily she's-" "Upstairs your room" Dinah and Normani asked I interrupted them before they could finish.

I walked back to the table I was sitting at. "So what are we talking about" I asked sitting down. "About you" they said. "Good things" I questioned. "Good things" my mom said. "That's good to know" I said when my dad called me over.

That's how the rest of the day went. No more interruptions from Emily but I think Camila was a bit upset. We hadn't talked since that if we did it was yes and no questions.

"Hey" I said walking up to her. "Hey" she said not looking at me. "Something bothering you" I asked as if I was clueless. "Is something bothering you" she asked back. "Yeah your being very cold" I said causing her to look at me. "If this were the other way around would you be acting the same" She said once she pulled me into the garage. "Emily was drunk. She didn't mean it" I said calmly.

"I don't see why she was here today" she said irritated. "Hey you don't have to worry" I said placing my hands in her cheeks. "Yes I do she's always going to be around and I know you said you broke up with her because you're parents didn't like her but that doesn't mean you didn't. You might still like her" she said pulling away. "You're insecure" I said realizing why she was so upset.

"Babe" I said pulling her closer. "There was so many more reasons than those two. That was the shortened version" I said hugging her and rubbing her back. "I have no feelings for her. The only time she's around me is when she hangs with the girls and there's no way I would go back to her. I mean have you seen yourself you're beautiful. So so beautiful" I said kissing her lips in between.

"We can leave if you don't feel comfortable here" I said. "No it's your family it would be rude of me to leave" she said. "I'm sure they'll plan another one in less than a 3 months" I said laughing because it's true. "No we're staying" she said. "Y/N come help me set up the home movies" I heard my mom yell. "I was trying to avoid that" I said. "Come on I want to see you when you were smaller" she said giggling.

We walked out back where dad has set up a screen with a projector. "No Y/n don't pull your sisters hair" I heard my mom say on the recording. "You were a chubby baby" she she said surprised. "Yeah" I said nodding my head. "Aww you were so cute" she said pinching my cheeks. "I still am" I said.

A bunch of videos were shown including when mom potty trained me to family reunions. That was very embarrassing. Everybody was about to leave back home so we were saying our goodbyes. "Bye have a nice flight" I said to most of them but others were driving.

"Nows the fun part" Ally said sarcastically. "Clean up time" me and her said at the same time. "You get to clean" she pointed at Camila. "You get to clean" she said to Dinah "we all get to clean" she said laughing. "Now get a bag" she added seriously. "Yup now let's get to it" mom said. "I'm a bit tired" Dinah said fake yawning. "Nope everyone's helping" Ally said handing the girls different things. "I got backyard" I said.

2 hours later
I had been done cleaning half an hour. I was just laying on the lounge chair looking up at the night sky. "Finished" I heard Camila say. "Yeah you and the girls" I asked. "No Dinah and Normani are washing dishes and Lauren's been taking a break for an hour" she said chuckling.

"Come on" I said scooting over and patting the seat so she lay with me. She laid down and cuddled into my side. She snaked her hand to my back in between me and my jacket when she felt something. "What's this" she asked feeling a piece of paper. "Oh I almost forgot" I said taking the envelope out. "Next week is the charity event I usually go to and I was wondering if you'd like to be my guest" I asked nervously. "I'd love too" she said.

"Really" I said surprised. "Yes. When we first hung out you mentioned it it seemed really fun" she said happily. "Everybody I've asked usually says no" I said. "Well it gives me a reason to dress fancy" she said. "Camila you're suppose to be helping" Dinah yelled. "That's my cue to go" she said getting up. "Don't leave me" I said holding her back. "Do you want to go clean and I sit out here" she said and I immediately let go. "Yeah you should go" I said to her. "Jerk" she turned around making her hair go in my face. "I'm your jerk" I said. She just rolled her eyes and left.

A/n: hey everyone it been a minute since I've updated so here's an update. For those of you waiting thank the people who commented wanting an update it made me work faster. I hope y'all liked it. Until next time✌️