My Business

It was Tuesday morning. I had an appointment with a real estate agent to start my new business. I'm debating opening a bar but with all the drunk people there's bound to be fights so I'm leaning towards a restaurant. That's beside the point I'm meeting with this guy Liam and he'll be showing me some places around the city. After I had aten breakfast I changed into the proper attire to meet Liam at 10.

I drove to his agency and walked through the automatic doors to his receptionist. "Y/N Hernandez I have an appointment with Liam Payne. 11 o'clock" I said. "Yes one moment" she said as she called his office. "Yes I have a Y/N Hernandez waiting for you. No problem. Will do" she said and turned her attention back to me. "He will be here momentarily. You can take a seat" she said and pointed to some couches. I took a seat and picked up the closest magazine to read.

"Beauty cosmetics you look more like a people magazine type of person" I heard someone with a British accent say. "Yeah but it was the closest magazine to me" I said embarrassed. "Last get started shall we" he said and lead me to his office. "I have a few locations of where we you could start a small business. I just need to know a little more." He said behind his desk. "Okay so it has to be a decent size and around the downtown area" I told him and he wrote it down. "Well I have a few that fit the description let's take a look at them" he said and pulled out different files from his desk. "This one has a great view of the beach but it's all the way across town" he said. "Not that one it has to be around the downtown area" I said. "That takes these out" he said and put away 3 files. "These three are the one you'll like 1st one is around there but is a bit smaller, 2nd is located in the middle which will attract a lot of business, 3rd is closed off by a neighborhood around it" he said. "I'd like to look at all three" I told him. "Yeah no problem" he said grabbing his blazer and we walked out of the office. "I'll be out all afternoon willow the technician is coming he has to fix a few wires with my computer just let him through" he told willow his receptionist. "Will do" she said and continued to work.

We got into our separate cars and I followed him downtown. "This is the first one I have in mind" he said as we walked in. "It's got room for a bar, has a kitchen, and much room for tables. Also if you want a claw machine to win teddy bears" he said with a smile at the end. "This looks more than perfect for a start but I'd still like to look at the other places" I said. "No problem mate. 2 more locations downtown" he said and lead me out.

After 3 hours of looking around from building to building we decided to grab a bite since it was tiring and we needed a break. "So what do you do for a living" he asked me taking a bite of his sandwich. "I'm currently unemployed. I was a cop but it wasn't really my thing which is why I'm starting a business" I told him. "That sounds great mate" he said. "Yeah so if you know anyone who needs a job send them my way" I told him eating my sandwich. "Actually I think two of my buddies need work. Niall is always complaining about where he works. He's actually a bartender. And Louie I'm sure he would love to help out" he said telling me. "Once we get everything settled back at the office and I start renovating the place I'll contact you and then if they're interested just let me know" I told him. "Yeah sure thing" he said.

We finished eating our subway sandwiches and we headed back to his office. "Well let's get to it the faster we get the paperwork done the faster I can start" I said as I sat down in the comfortable chair. "So which one is it going to be" he asked. "The first one" I said. "Great choice" he said and took out the paperwork. It took a long time signing and initialing the here and there but after a while we were done.

We were done by 4 and he handed over the keys to the place. I drove to target and bought cleaning supplies then downtown to my new property to clean it up. 'I can't do this alone' I thought out loud and called Ollie. "Hey Ollie I need your help" I told him. "No can do Y/N I have a client and she's angry so the boss is gonna give me sh*t later" he told me irritated. "What did you do" I asked him while starting to sweep with my phone in between my shoulder and head. "We had a misunderstanding with her phone plan so now I have to fix it" he said. "Okay and before I forget Ally and Dinah's house this weekend for a BBQ my parents are coming into town" I said to which he responded. "Sir hold down the power button until it reboots and it should unfreeze" he said. "Ollie what the hell are you talking about" I said confused on what he was talking about. "Yeah no problem" he said in a happy voice. "Sorry about that the boss was next to me. I'll be the-" he said when he was cut off. "Oliver if you don't get off the phone your fi-" Was all I heard before he quickly hung up. "Looks like I'm cleaning by myself today" I said out loud with a sigh. I texted Camila and went back to work. 

Camila's POV
I was hanging at Dinah's and Ally house when I got a text from non other than Y/N. 'Coming by around 9 I got some good news' a smile quickly spread on my face. "Okay I'll be waiting" I texted back to him. "What's got you smiling or should I say who" she asked raising her eyebrow. "Its no one" I said and tired to hide my phone but before I could she grabbed it and ran. "DINAH come back here" I yelled running after her.

"Stop right there or the phone gets it" she said holding the phone threatening to drop it into a cup of water. "Okay okay" I said backing up. She pulled back and started to type in different codes trying to figure out my password when Ally walked in.

"Hey guys what's up" she said smiling. "Dinah took my phone" I said acting like a 4 year old. "What no I was simply observing it" Dinah said. "Dinah what did we say about privacy" she said scolding her as if she was her child. "Everyone needs it" she said under her breath and handed me my phone.

"We're not done here Cabello I will find out who this guy is" she said. "So what should we do now" ally Asked. "We can watch a movie" I suggested. Both of them nodded in agreement

Y/N POV
After hours of cleaning and ordering essentials for the restaurant and made my way to Camila's hotel. It was lightly raining when I got to the hotel. "Thank you" I said as The doorman open the lobby door for me and took my umbrella.

I made my way towards the elevator and up to her room when I heard someone yelling. I walked quickly towards the voice that seemed to come from the direction of her room. "I said leave me alone" I heard Camila said. "I'm sorry how many times do I have to say it" I heard an unknown voice say. I quickly cut in when i turned the corner "Hey babe sorry it took so long there wasn't any parking infront so I parked out back" I said walking up next to her and placing my hand on her back. "It's okay I was just going to your room" she said cuddling into my side.

I placed pulled her closer and wrapped my arm around her waist. "I think it's time to get going. And we should leave too" I told him. He walked backwards down the hallway until he reached the elevator "I'll see you later Karla" he said and went outta sight. "Karla?" I asked confused. "It's my first name. Camila's my middle name" she said as she unlocked the door and went into her room.

"So who was that" I asked standing awkwardly by the door. "He's no one you need to worry about" she said trying to avoid that topic. "Okay well do you want to talk about it" I asked her sitting down on the couch. "Y/N I don't wanna talk about it" she said picking up a water bottle to drink some but her hands were shaky. I reached over and grabbed her hand "hey it's okay I'm here" I said looking into her eyes.

She sighed "he's my ex. My psycho stalking ex. I don't know how he found me I've only been in town for a couple of days" she said. "Alright then let's go" I told her getting up. "What?" She asked confused. "He's your psycho stalking ex he'll be back sooner or later" I said grabbing her suitcases. "Where am I gonna stay" she said while I grabbed her stuff from the other room and she just followed me. "Tonight my place if you don't want to stay after that I'm sure one of the girls won't mind you staying with them" I said and started walking out the door.

"I have to check out I'll meet you outside" she said as we got to the main floor. "Okay hand me your bags I'll take them out to the car" I said and took them out to the car then came back inside. "You know I could've walked to the car by myself" she said with a grin. "I parked the car In front. I  didn't want you to get lost." I said and we walked out and back to my apartment.

A/N: Funny story I've had this part done ever since Memorial Day I just wasn't sure if I liked it or any of you would have so it's just been sitting here. Anyways I hope you all like it😋. (Don't mind the mistakes)