6: Overprotective

Here is the new chapter. I hope you enjoy reading.

Please vote and leave a comment.

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 6

Yumi’s POV

I wanna tell you baby
You're the one that I’m thinking of
But your heart is still with her
And I think she's the one that you love
I only want you happy
Even if it's not with me

Maybe one day,
You'll open up your eyes and you'll see…’

 ‘Mine’

That was the word that keeps playing on my mind since that day. Urgh! I can’t believe I had my first kiss with a guy I barely know, take note on the first day of school! And did I really hear him say that? I was totally confused. I can’t understand what was happening anymore. My mind was occupied of something… or should I say someone? I mentally rolled my eyes. My plan is to avoid him because of what happened. I feel like being stupid for letting him kiss me. What would he think of me? An easy girl?! No way! But of course, all of my attempts on avoiding him were mission failed!

‘That I think I’m falling
Maybe I'm falling for you
Yeah I think I’m falling
Baby I’m falling for you …’

Since the kiss thingy, he never left my side. I mean, he makes sure that he is picking me up going to and from school and eating lunch together. He always keeps an eye on me when we’re together.  If I had to go somewhere, he will insist on going with me. Did he know what he is doing? He is acting like my boyfriend. I blushed.

‘From the first time
You laid your lips on mine
It feels like the smile on my face
Will last till the end of time
But Im not so sure
That you're the one that I should pursue
My mind tells me no
But my heart only says that it's you…’

Then one time, I was in my locker and a guy suddenly asked me if I could go out with him. Dylan came towards us looking so mad and he is shaking. I was so shocked on what he did. He pinned the guy to the wall and punched him so hard. But what he did next was the most intriguing to me. He pulled me in a hug and nuzzled his face on my neck, more like smelling me. I feel stiffened for a moment but place my hands on his back. It seems like my hands had its own mind.

‘That I think I’m falling
Maybe I'm falling for you
Yeah I think I’m falling
Baby I’m falling for you…

Only time will tell,
The mystery has yet to unfold
Who's gonna feel love's warmth
And the other left in the cold…’

From then on, no guys approached me and everytime I passed on them, fear across their faces. I wonder what’s going on with him. Is he being possessive over me? Seriously, he didn’t have to do that. It’s just too weird. Well, we kissed on my first day but that’s just it... We never talk about that since then. But for some reason, I kind of like it. Until now, I can feel his lips. I smiled at the thought.