36.2: Her World

Short update. <3

 I hope you enjoy reading. :-)

Hello. Dedicated to you. Thank you for voting every chapter of this story.

_Elle Angels

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 36.2

Yumi’s POV

As my tears continues, raindrops starts falling also from the sky. Weird. It looks like the weather is sympathizing with me. It was half an hour since my mother left me in this room and ordered me to stay. I wonder why, though. I keep glancing on the bedroom door for her to walk in. I shrug and think that maybe, she is talking with my father. But I also wonder why we heard a loud bang downstairs. I started to get worried that something may happen down there.

After a minute of internal battle in my mind whether to stay or go outside of the room, I found myself in front of the door. That’s when I discovered the door was locked. I tried to open it but I failed. I let a frustrated sigh. Why? Why did she lock me in this room? And why am I not hearing anything outside?  What could be happening in there? Tears start to build at the corner of my eyes.

Worry and fear filled my senses. All I want to do right now is to rip the door open. I close my eyes out of frustration. All of a sudden, I heard a crack. My eyes snap open and I gasp at what I saw. The door was literally ripped open. How? I thought. But I didn’t want to think further. I walk outside and gasp as I saw the scene right in front of me. My father is lying at the floor with blood all over his body and my mother is gasping for air as the man is holding her in the throat.

“Mother!” I shouted. My eyes met her. She seems to be surprised at my presence here. She mouthed the word, ‘run’. But I can’t seem to move my feet. Would I like to leave this way? No.

“Oh, is that her?” A dark voice snaps us from each other’s eyes. I felt a cold shiver for a moment when I look in his eyes. It’s full of darkness and authority. Who is this man? Is him the reason why my father lying on the floor? I quickly averted my eyes from him and move beside my unconscious father.

“Papa.” I called him for the first time not as ‘father’. “Papa, wake up.”

“He’s dead.” The man said darkly. “You can’t do anything about that, kid!”

“Don’t listen to him, Ayah.” My mother is trying to speak calmly. “Run, Ayah! Save yourself.” I shook my head.