19: Will you open your eyes?

Hi readers! Enjoy reading...

NOTE: THIRD PERSON POV

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 19

“I’m here now, my daughter….” As the young woman whisper to the girl she adores so much, footsteps are coming to the room. She turns her head to the door. She needs to do it faster. She thought that to herself. But then the footsteps stop as she hears their conversation.

Any news?” It is a guy’s voice. It sounds so deep and sad. She knows that voice, of course. It’s the guy that her ‘daughter’ is dating. Well, it’s not she didn’t like the idea of them “dating”. It’s just that she worries for her so much knowing that who she is dating; an Alpha werewolf. She will always be the target of the enemy; just like what happen now. And what is really bothering her is the fact that until now, she didn’t know about ‘him’ not being a human but a werewolf. She is wondering when he will tell her about the truth. Maybe, she thought, they share the same feelings about telling the truth. It is hard because of what may her reaction will be. But she knows they can’t keep her the truth forever. There will be a time that they need to tell her. As for her, she is just waiting for a perfect timing. She really must need to tell her…

“We contact all the hospital nearby and even the other hospital in other places but they don’t have her blood type.” She stops her thoughts as she hears another voice. It is the sister of the Alpha. She smiles while looking back at her ‘daughter’. They care for her. She is lucky to be around with this people, maybe…just maybe.

She looks at the monitor beside her bed. It shows how weak is her heart. She closed her eyes while caressing her face. She must do it now. She softly whispers a spell.

‘Healing light,

Shining bright,

Wind beneath the sky...

Let this girl heal,

Flee in fright!

With harm undone...

So mote it be!’

After saying those words, a wind begins to move around the room. The things in the room, mostly the papers scatters all over floor. There are few things that fall from its place because of the strong wind causing a loud noise. And then, she hears the door knob twist. She snap her head fast to the door and with one look, it is protected by a strong spell. It cannot be open now. Then, she hears a shouting and banging on the door outside. But it not her business for now. She needs to complete the chantings.

‘Wind from the North, hear me...

Wind from the East, hear me...

Wind from the West, hear me...

Wind from the South hear me...