36.3: Her World

Enjoy reading :-)

Please read my note at the end of this chapter. Thanks guys! :-)

Hello. dedicated to you. Thank you for voting every chapter of this story.

_Elle Angels

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 36.3

Yumi’s POV                         

As I finished telling Dylan about what happened, I saw his fist balled and body shaking. I cowered away as I know he is feeling angry right at this moment. When he saw my face with fear, his features relaxes. He made his way towards me and hugs me tightly.

“I’m sorry Angel. I just can’t help it. I should be the one to protect you. It feels like I failed you...I always failed you.” He murmurs while his face is in my neck. I hug him and rub his back to give comfort.

“It’s fine, Dylan. I’m here now, love.” I hush him. “It’s not your fault. Don’t think of that to yourself. I know how much you’re protecting me. Listen now, we can’t avoid this from happening. You know that.”

“But still-” I cut him before he finish what he will say by capturing his lips on mine. He was a bit hesitant at first but quickly recovered himself by responding gently. He wraps his arms around my waist to pull me closer. I just realized that I missed his kisses and his warm body close to mine. We were both panting heavily when we move away from each other. He put his forehead into mine and keeps whispering his sorry. I know I can’t stop him from feeling that way so, I let him. I’ll just make sure that he will eventually forget this.

After a while, he places me in his lap and we cuddle for hours. We stay like that like we were really apart for a long time. I always love how close we are from each other. Did he feel the same? I look into his eyes and found his gaze upon me. A smile tugs on my lips as he did the same. His sister always told me that he is very lonely person. That he became like that because of their parents’ early death. Now that I remember it, I wonder how his parents died. Though if I ask him, will he tell me? My smile faded as my whole features become curious.

“What’s on your mind, Angel?” His frown on the face is clearly visible as he asks me.

“I was just wondering…” I paused for a moment with worried. Will he answer me? He never brought the topic before. Well, we never talk about his parents before. And I can tell how much he wanted to avoid talking about it. But, I want to know about them. I search for his eyes as a sign for me to continue. I saw him nod his head on me. But as nervous as I am, I decided not to ask him. Maybe, I’ll just ruin the moment we have right now if I continue.