Chapter 3 - mysterious lover

Sehun Pov :

Oh ! Really . Karin so good for you . When are you going to human world ?

( Sehun , calm down .)

Karin : I'm going to travel within this month and I also don't know went will I coming back to here again . I will missing you a lot don't worry okay ! ( cheerful smile )

[In Karin mind ]

HA! Karin , what wrong with you . Why will I say to him that " I will be missing you a lot "  ( heart beat turn faster)

Sehun : okay ! Karin , do you have a friend to travel with you ? Why you are going to human for what ?

Karin : Actually , I did have my 4 friends to travel with me . And is been a long time that I haven't gone out to the human world ever since my parent bring me there .

I will tell you , why ? I need to go human world ? Because I need to find the answer for my mystery power in my body . I need to find hint and even for my other 3 friend who is same as me now .

( suddenly)

RING ! RING ! RING ! ( school bell ring )

Karin Pov :

Oh , the bell has rang . I need to go for my next lesson . bye !

Sehun Pov :
I was just standing there and think , did she in danger in her mystery person power . I know that the Karin  mystery power is very different with the other friend of her . If she continued like that she will in danger of her own live

I'm go to do something... how about secretly follow Karin and her friend . Hahahahaha ! Sehun , you are so clever .

Oh !!! I'm late for next class .

[Until the next lesson had ended ]

Karin when back to her own house and her parent always travel around the human world so good and Karin parent are not fully vampire yet , their skin are like human so it does no affect at all .

Karin Pov :

I am so excited for this trip to South Korea . Lucky that , madam Bella  has told us the country to go find our mysterious power .

When I get there I want to eat a lot of delicious food in South Korea . Not only eating , like going to shopping with my other 3 Friend .

I remember madam Bella said to us that we need to be careful.

[  flashback in madam Bella office  room ]

Girls , I need to say the important thing to you . Before you go to human world you must be careful with " Mirah  " because  I didn't know now Mirah where is it  , maybe at vampire world somewhere else or maybe at human world to increase her power , so we must be careful.

For Karin , within this month . You must  practise more your ( Telekinesis ) . I wonder , when you at the first full week in school why you had chosen those power that are Low protection .

Karin , I will like you to learn more your Friends power like (Krystalqa) : Protection . ( leiramae ) : lighting . A lot SO Karin , within this month please  practice some power from you Friend .

Lastly for you , Karin . Important thing !  Did you realise that sometime your blood  increases is attacking your  body and yourself. You want to know why ? Because , your own power is to weak ,even your body is healthy. Is been a Long time that your blood affinity is affecting you and your mysterious power haven't found it yet . 

Madam Bella : May I make myself clear ? ( with a scary face )

Karin : yes , madam Bella .

And for 3 ( Krystalqa, Erika,leiramae ) of you guys, don't need to worry to much about your own power , I have been seeing your own improvement in school . Even you 3 also have the same problem to face is " blood affinity " .

Leiramae : madam Bella , I don't understand why we have " blood affinity" as the first place ?

Madam Bella :

Is because you 4 are half vampire and half human . That why , is like that ! But the most strange thing had happen is you 4 have marks in different place .
I had saw the history book before it say that the 12 mystery person ,they will show up in front of  their lover  .  It was the history book say . 

Mystery person is also a vampire last time , even when he die he did say some word to his lover that  " in this world I'm the only one who can love you and protect you ... You forever mine " now I am a vampire, in future I hope I will become a human no vampire " and before he pass out he did give his blood to his lover was injured badly.

That why ,  i think that . you 4 are the chosen one  in fate . But the mystery guy before pass out he did left some vampire blood in his body . Until the time is up ,  himself will show up once again to protect his lover even his is human no vampire anymore . I don't know you 4 will turn devil or no  because the love in your heart broke, but still  important thing is stay positive and think another good way .

( flashback end ! )

Karin Pov :

Karin , you must not think of love . But I wander how is love feels like . I didn't kiss even once . So bad !

Karin , You are no going to think to much about love now . Focus for finding mystery power . Okay Karin !

Okay ! I am going to prepare my thing for travel so excited.

( good night ! )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( next morning , 6.00 am )

RING! RING ! RING ! <10 time >

Karin Pov:

Oh ~ what I good morning night . Forgot to tell you ,vampire world in morning here , is dark Colour until it turn to purple Colour  that is for morning until afternoon , for night , it slowly purple turn to orange then slowly turn to black Colour .

Okay ~ back to here ! It has 2 weeks left for us to go human world. I will be going to miss here a lot . HA ~  ...>_<.... 

I will be going to school , oh my god ! I need to learn a lot of my friends power , their power is ALL increase a lot but for me . Still the same grade .

Oh ! I have forgotten that today see the subject ( sense ) test exam . Ah ! I didn't study for my exam shit ! What am I going to do . Karin , you live was so suffering...  Before lesson start I need to go to school study first . Bye !

( In school , in sense examination room )

Karin Pov :

Quickly ! Study as much as I know !

Karin Friend : Karin , sehun told me that later after you come to school . You quickly go and find him , he have something to give you .

Karin : okay !

Hi ! Do you like that this chapter . Hope
You like it . Next chapter is getting more interesting. Hahahah ! Bye ! ʕʔ