Chapter -31 heart to heart , soul to soul

[ hope you like the Luhan image and the song while reading this chapter ~]

Until the night .

Luhan have a difficulty of breathing .

Karin (me): Luhan ! Luhan !
Wei Jun & krystalqa told off the barrier
Karin (me): WHAT ARE YOU DOING !
Wei Jun : Because we will cannot help you . It really depend on him . Even we healing him but the Main is his heart .

krystakqa :

Actually the thing is no the healing problem . A few day ago , when we are healing process . Inside his body has a lot of  dark and poisoness power inside him . I try to took out but it always stay inside and this power has make him as his master .

Karin ( me ) : what should we do ? ( start tearing)
Wei jun : there is hope ! ( serious )
Sehun : !!!! !!!!!!!
Krystalqa : !!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was shock at this time .
Karin ( me) : faster say !!!

Wei jun :
The method to save Luhan is that , we need Karin blood to save his live . Do you has forgotten that Karin blood actually can used to save people . However , they are still have negative reviews at the same time this month you have "weekly affinity " but it will take very high percentage to risk your life.

Karin ( me) pov:
I just stone at this moment... my mind is now full of questions and worries. What should I do ? " luhan used this life to save your life , you should do the same thing to him too " 😩

Sehun grab my shoulder so tightly

Sehun : you can't do this ...don't forget that you still have Mission haven't completed yet ...? ( worried 😩)

Karin (me): I must safe him ... ( serious)
!!!!!!!!!! ( everyone was shock)
Karin(me) : because he used his life to safe me even thought he had saw my true form ( vampire form ) . This time round , is my turn to save his life back .😊

Sehun let go his hand , he knows that Karin will do anything to save people life even though she , herself have risk her life to danger. This is what she is . 😊

Sehun : this time round , I will let you save him . BUT Just only this time !

He saying this phase of word well kissing my cheek.

Chu~
My face and ear turn red like red Apple 🍎 and Whisper to my ears.
" you look so cute well you turn red , this is the present for you today " 😘

I pushed him away from me. My heart pumping so fast like h*ll .

The other side ...
venue : south vampire academy

Madam Bella : sound interesting now ...
assistant: she haven't know that luhan is the actual help for her .
Madam Bella : let sit and watch . (Smile)

Back to dorm side ...

I walked into luhan room . Just we two of us .

Karin(me) : " Luhan , thanks for saying my life , this time round is my turn to safe your life back ."

I used "soul knife " to cut my hand vessels . Wei jun said that this soul knife can used my soul to change his life back .
Cut !
My blood flowing all over the place. I quickly suck my blood into my mouth

start to climb up to him and slowly closer to his pinkish lip and feed him with my blood at the same time. I can feel my body start to feel weak .

Wei Jun : " after you had fed him , start the of the moment he will not longer a human , he will be like same as you . "

Karin(me) : " which you mean , after I fed him , he will be half vampire half human as I am ? " (shock)

Wei Jun : "BINGO" however he will have 10% of your vampire form + power . however he need your blood to survive .he cannot be feed by others vampire blood or else he will be dead . must be every month a time .

1 day later ,

Karin lock her room , not allow anyone else to entered her room .

Karin had suffered from "weekly affinity " the process was suffered that there nobody can handle it . now the situation , is karin having a difficulty time to handle her "weekly affinity " as "weekly affinity "may cost her to risk her live to a danger zone .

as Luhan side , is still recover as it will take a few day to recover completely however inside him , the poison power still can't completely healing it .

The End !!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Annyeong Reader , hope you will like my this chapter -31 Heart to heart , Soul to Soul .