chapter 18- Did He know !!!

karin (me ) : KRYSTALQA !!!!!!

krystalqa , just kneel down and everyone have a shock when krystalqa suddenly kneel down .... WHAT IS GOING ON ???

krystalqa pov :

Now i'm still down ... everyone is very shock , is because suddenly i have blood affinity . after we are leaving the library . then suddenly some kind of feeling that is reflect my body that much . suddenly my body becoming so weak . is been a lot time that my blood affinity is froze it . 

when my blood affinity is reflect myself that much , no choice .* Because when my blood affinity reflect me ... my vampire teeth will just shown and my eye also will turn light blue then my power will just slowly disappear for sometime  still i need to quickly back to dorm  .*

that why i need to kneel down so that luhan won't see my half vampire TRUE form . mine and karin and other is kind of different . now i only left with some healing power to heal my blood affinity or else soon i will bite and someone else blood .

karin (me ) pov :

what happen to krystalqa ....

i without thinking . just quickly when to krystakqa there and kneel down then i saw her .... her .... her VAMPIRE TEETH AND EYE have shown out . then krystalqa just mumble to me .

krystalqa : quickly .... i need to when back to dorm as fast as i can . or else when i can't control myself . i will go anywhere to bite people . ( mumble )

karin (me ) :okay .....

karin(me )  pov :

i quickly get off luhan attention by krystalqa . then i use my own brain power to tell my other friend to help out krystalqa back to dorm ...

leirmae and erika pov :

brain power messenger  by karin(me )  :

"leiramae and erika quickly help krystyqa back to our dorm . as fast as you can . don't worry i will get off luhan attention first then i will back to you all later . "

other side :

jimin pov :

i just on my way to library then i saw Krystalqa just suddenly kneel down . i will try to hind it by some of the distance . i just look at krysalqa , i was think that

"am i going to help .... "

then i karin to krystalqa then karin like having some shock emotion . after karin get off  I SAW SOMETHING light blue is shining . what is that .... i very curious what is that . leiramae and erika get her up then jjust walk away .

but when i try to follow her but "GONE " what the .... That can't be .... !

other side

after they get back to dorm ...

leiramae and erika just bring  her to her room get to bring to the bed and have some rest and they they just back to the living -room .

krystalqa try to get off from the bed . then when to look at the mirror . krystalqa her hair get some light silver blue colour . what happen

krystalqa just stand there and staring at herself in the mirror . her blood affinity reflect her body very badly that why ..... her true form just started to change .

krystalqa pov :

i must quickly decrease my blood affinity . or else i don't know what will happen to me ....

when krystalqa just think that mdm Bella just give her the mysterious power book to let her decrease her blood affinity .

then she quickly try .... like about 3 or 4 hours . her blood affinity decrease . but her vampire form still there . only her teeth turn to human teeth . eh ~what a relief . 

when karin get back to dorm she just when to krystalqa room to make sure she feeling okay .

karin (me) : krystalqa .... are you okay . why your vampire form getting appear that much .

Krystalqa : ha -- why you alway soooooooo    innocent ha ~my blood affinity is decrease already .  don't worry about me already . but my vampire form still there that strange ??? only my vampire teeth get to change back .

karin(me )  : ha ~you almost scared me .... ( cry )

Krystalqa : hey !!!! karin ... karin don't cry already . look i'm fine now . don't cry ok .

karin(me )  : you know that you are my childhood friend until know same goes to leiramae and Erika. you have already promise that something happen to you all i'm the one who is going to worry . do you know ...

krystalqa : i know . i know ... karin . i'm sorry that let you worry about me . ( hug )

then leiramae and erika just come to krystalqa there and hug one another also and cry  . then they four are very close friend forever ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* friend and friend must have trusted ... whether you or your friend make the wrong thing .

cry together ...

smile and laugh together ....

promise each other .... don't let  go of them . because once you let go of them all the sweet memory with them have slowly gone . can when back again like last time .

this is call" friend "  always together .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
krystalqa pov :

i was thinking that , my blood affinity just suddenly can reflect my my body that much i can't believe that  and same goes to karin...... why when we had entry the human world . our blood affinity will started to reflect our body that much . this is my first time have a very strong blood affinity reflction from my body .

i wanted to find out why vampire have blood affinity .... i try to search my mysterious power book . but the things is i can't even search one information about related from blood affinity . is a must for us to suffer from blood affinity reflect ?

blood affinity and mysterious power is related ???

why we four have blood affinty but is reflected in different ways ??? however most of the vampire didn't have this kind of blood affinity ....

other side ....

karin(me )  pov :

i must find out why we have blood affinty ???

blood affinity is what kind of power or reflection ???

i can't even find out blood affinity is what .

i heard that mdm Bella say that my grandmother also have blood affinity .... that can't be my grandmother having blood increase then she just bite my grandpa ... i wonder my grandma having blood increase period ... her vampire form is what and what happen to the past ???

what happan to krystalqa .... will she staying this form forever ???

what krystalqa will do ???

KRYSTALQA ......

will jimin , know that his seat-mate krystalqa is a vampire ???

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THANK YOU  ! hope you all will like this chapter ...  let see what happen next . bye bye !!!! annyeong !!! (≧≦)