Chapter 23- What are you up to ???

*Annyeong !!! reader ,we have New character join" Vampire History" i think is time to have New Character coming ... is a SHE* so excited for the future chapter ! i don't know that she will fell in love with who or more then that . i think Karin( me ) will be Jealous or something . so be careful in future . *

[ hope you will enjoy the music and read this chapter , thank you ]

Karin( me) Pov :

What !!!! IT YOU !!!!! What the Heaven !!!!

sehun pov :

Oh ~ is her !!! why she is here !

Luhan pov :

OH ~ that girl ... why she is coming to our class for ? "!!!!" don't tell she is the another transfer student to our class !!! because ....

[Flashback]

Luhan was on his way to school but suddenly

GROWL ! ( message ringtone )

send from Ms Rose ,

Their CONVO :

Ms Rose : Luhan Shi , later coming to my office before the lesson start . i have something to tell you .

Luhan : ok !

after he reached the school gate , then he quickly when to Ms Rose office .

luhan : Ms Rose , what make you find me .

Ms Rose : oh Ya ! this morning . have 1 transfer student just transfer to this school so sudden . so i will make a late introduction to her later in class .

luhan : ok . ( bow then back to class )

[Flashback end ]

luhan pov :

is her !!! i guess i know why she is here for ...

Ms Rose : introduce yourself ! transfer student

transfer Student : Annyeonghaseyo !!! my name is Kim Yeon Min . nice to meet you all . in future let be friend ...

once Yeon Min glance everyone . until she glance to me . i feel like something we happen to me .

Karin(me) pov :

Because i just staring into space . until someone is walking toward me and call me

(Name ) + ( Eonni ) = ________ !

Yeon Min : Annyeong ! eonni . we see each other again . let's be friend and in future we are friend and class-mate again . (smiling * )( bow and turn , walking back to where she is standing just now )

karin ( me ) smile back to her .

karin ( me) pov :

Yeon Min smile was weird . Who is she ?

why she is here , our class for what ?

What is she up to ?

however , never mind for me .

let me use the power to see her mind then ...

Yeon Min standing back where she is standing just now .

Ms Rose : Yeon Min , i'm their form- teacher . hope you will enjoy your happy memory with them . how about you , seating with Sehun beside . seen there is nobody seating there . Sehun , you don't mind right .