Chapter 14 - Sehun first impression of Her

Sehun Pov :
So good ! But , this is no my first time going out with Karin ( me ) . The first time I going out with her .

[Flashback ]

In south vampire Academy school ,

Sehun ! Sehun ! Sehun !

A lot of Fan : Sehun ! I like you . Can you be my Boyfriend !!! ( crowded ) this is my gifts for you ..... Aaaaaaaaaaa !!!! So handsomely!!!!!

Sehun Pov :

Ha ~ these girl ! Am I so charming . We I saw a lot of vampire girl like me . I feel normal . Today nothing do to . Until now I still don't have any Girlfriend yet .

Karin Pov :

Where to go ? Until I walk to the garden. I heard a lot of girl was shout a name " Sehun " ? When i when inside the garden ? Because south vampire academy school is a big school that why even I saw the map I still don't know where to go ?

When krystalqa, leiramae and Erika was in some where inside the garden . I saw a lot of girl was crowded I one place which a guy was seating there .

Until I walked nearer to them I saw the guys just eye contact with me . Then I just look like I am so innocent and is like I really don't know he is looking at me or what ? !(◎_◎;)

Sehun Pov :

I was crowded by a lot of fan girl . But within a lot of fans I saw one girl was so pretty with Long brown hair and without makeup as compared to others girl .

I was like eye contact with her but she do t know that I was so popular in this school .... Then I slowly walk to her place where she was standing . She was like so innocent .

Karin ( me ) Pov :

What happen ? Why ? He was look at me and he just standing up and walking toward where I standing . Then all the fans girl was like jealous . Did he so popular until a lot of fans girl jealous .....

I was just standing there and do nothing ! He just stand in front of me and he just me something

Sehun : may I ask ? Can I be your Friend ?

Karin ( me ): okay ..... ( innocent face )

Sehun : really ! Thank you . Nice to meet my name is Sehun !!! And what is your ......

Krystalqa: Karin ! There you are .

Karin (me ) :oh ! there you are , where are you going until now I was still finding you .

Sehun Pov :

Her name is Karin ! What a nice name . I haven't ask my questions finish ... Then she just walk away. This is my first time rejected by a girl like this ....

Karin walk back to where Sehun standing and say something .

Karin ( me ) : nice to meet you , Sehun ! From now onwards we are friend and this is my friend . They are Krystalqa , leiramae and Erika . ( sweet smile ) bye bye !!!

Sehun : ....... ( full of excited )

Sehun Pov :

She was so sweet !!! I feel like I already fall in love for her .

For me , I thought that idol never have a friend . In my childhood time . I don't know what is happiness , what having a friend feel like .