Chapter-30 The curse

Back to south vampire

in Wei Jun house's ,

typing ~ typing ~typing

Wei Jun pov :

I should find a way to help karin & 1 of their friend which is luhan .

" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " ( when he sees the Researchers)

"That can't be ... no way "

Morning , back to karin dorm ...

karin ( me) Pov :

I should go take a look .

Open the door ,

I just saw Luhan lying in the bed. He didn't move a single movement and there is barrier around him and I took a chair sitting next to him .

and I whisper  ...

karin (me) : Luhan ... you must stay strong ... because of me , you ... ( starting to tearing )

( tearing ) I'm sorry ....I will  find a way to save you ,I  would do anything to save you back .

The moment that I remember Madam Bella said " you mustn't fall in love with any human or else you will die "

karin(me)pov :

" I came here for searching for our mysterious power hiding in our body for so long ... but where should we searched at "

back to Wei Jun house ,

wei jun pov :

" If karin really using her blood to feed on Luhan .... ( serious face )

"haiiiiii~"

"what should you do ? This time round perhaps I can't help you anymore ... his life is depending on you ... Karin (me) "

Sehun have went back to his own house which is and have some research to help karin( me) .

Sehun Pov :

How to maintain" weekly affinity "  . she is suffering from that strange thing .

Sehun grandpa : Oh sehun ! you have come back , why  didn't you told me that you had come back ... what are you searching for ?

Sehun : oh !  Grandpa ? you are the top history student during your time right ? do you have any researched related to "weekly affinity " ?

Sehun grandpa : Yaaa ? why you need that for ?

Sehun : can I have it ?

Sehun Grandpa : No...

Sehun : why ????

Sehun Grandpa : If you need that to save people then  you had find the wrong person .

Sehun : WHY ! I really need it ,this is important to me .

Sehun grandpa : It is too dangerous ! It is because of that young lady ?

Sehun : yes ~ she is so important to me  and now she is so suffocating from that  "weekly affinity " .

Sehun Grandpa pov :

Sehun , do you know ? This  infection that comes from her body .This  is a must for her to suffer .She need to  suffer it every 4 month ( 1 week 1 time) until now this infection  in her body  still  haven't found any solution to curse it .

Do you know that 10% of half vampire why have "weekly affinity". This is a curse from 4th geranation of queen vampire  . where should we start from .

She  has a whole new world record that she has  live 1 thousands of years . Her name is ( Rosebella Moka ) she is the top 10 of the whole world in demon history  in 4th generation. She came from a royal family which name is " Moka " .

She is no special but it because of her blood was too special . She can choose to live 1 thousand years but she didn't have the right to choose what her live is .

Her blood was to poison . For example, 1 drop of  blood cell her , drop off at the plant and the plant will dry out .

The whole vampire knows that she have a poisoning blood cell . However nobody knows that her blood cell can safe her family and people which has a relationship between her .

After hundred of year had pass . In the older generation , over 1200 year old need to be marriage. She didn't have the right to choose what marriage she wants . However she had marriage to a guy's which is strong power to control the world .

After a year later , she had a baby girl . However she find out that her baby girl has the same type of blood cell which related to her . She call the whole world famous doctor to treat her baby girl but there is no other solution . 

However , still have many people believe that the curse  soon or later will break that curse .

Until now the curse have pass down and also become a history too . 😔

Sehun Grandpa : 

anyone , who can break that curse are the most bravery person .  so don't be so sad , maybe , i mean maybe still have other hope so don't give up so easily . 

Sehun pov :

Is there really didn't have any hope to safe her. . . 😔

❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓😊😊😊😊😊
· what will they do
·  luhan will die ?
·  what Karin ( me) will do to save luhan back ?

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Annyeong ! Hope you will like it ... And exciting for the next chapter . Thank you