CHAPTER SIX

THIS IS SMUT ASF SO IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO BABYMAKING (as my good friend @stalactites referred it to) PLEASE DO NOT READ ALTHO I KNOW THAT WE'RE ALL A LIL BIT MESSED UP IN THIS FANDOM YAKNO WANTING TO FUCK A PSYCHOPATH SO HERE IT IS!! ily still tho even if ya dont read it haha

-

"Hey, Bella, so I was thinking that we could drive tomorrow morning to the countryside as staying all this time in Monaco isn't really my thing but it really depe- oh my."

He overstepped his boundaries as Bella looked as surprised as he was. She just came out of the bath, unable to hear anything because his constant, awkward rambling was just too cute to be loud.

She was only in a towel and nothing else it seemed like, her olive-toned skin was revealed in a lot of places as her hair was dry, up in a bun.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry I'll just go put on something," She said as she suddenly felt exposed, not expecting him at all at that moment.

"No,' His eyes were suddenly distracted, 'Come here."

"Is something wrong?" She questioned, suddenly worried and self-conscious.

"You're freckles, they're all over.' He said softly, touching the tender skin on her shoulders, examining the pattern in which they spotted her skin.

Her mind immediately wanted to kick itself. She hated those freckles that infected her body, and she usually covered them up with a very sheen and thin layer of whole body foundation, which never wore off unless she took a bath.

"They are, let me go put o-'

"No, they're beautiful Bella, they just amaze me,' He says with a sincerity that she can't help but think real, "Don't cover them up while you're with me, please." It was an argument that she knew she couldn't argue with, and she silently agreed, giving a small nod and a guarded smile.

"But I could seriously take 2 minutes and in a blas-' She had tried one last hopeless defense only to be cut by his lips.

He kissed her so ferociously it took her by a shock, and her mouth was simply unguarded, letting him explore anything he wanted. But she was determined not to lose this game.

She took her hands and pressed it to the small of his neck and she intertwined her fingers through his hair and tugged on it, making him make a sound that urged Bella to continue. His hands although fumbled with the tie on the towel that was holding it up, and she smiled against his deep kisses, thinking how adorably, this man who could do calculus in a minute, had a hard time trying to untie this towel.

She leant back from the kiss, to do it for him, a smug smile on her face as the towel dropped to the floor, revealing her whole self, and he took an agonizingly long time, letting his eyes explore the beauty of her body.

It was not possible that this was her job, it didn't feel like it. What she felt with all her other clients seemed like miniscule, even nothing compared to this. Pleasure came through her body in waves, rolling over her whole physique as his eyes went down.

Bella felt her breath shorten, his gaze was hungry, full of desire, it was as if he was memorizing something. "Like what you see?" She quipped.

He took a half step forward, leaning more into her body and took her lips back into his, this time a lot more passionate and slow than their first kiss, but he totally dominated. She began to work on his clothes, which she was an expert at, and had his shirt off in no time.

She roamed her hands all over his torso, feeling the svelte muscles under his skin, he was a runner she deduced, too lean to be body man but too big for no fitness. He was definitely turned on, as she could feel a pressure against her upper thigh.