CHAPTER ELEVEN

ok but this gif is of jessica clements (who is bella) and dang she is too adorable/makes my self-esteem drop 1000x for life

-

He was sitting on the armchair, all his attention focused on the Macbook in front of him, when she walked through the door, coolly breathing as it was apparent she just came from a run.

"Running at 6am? Are you serious?' He questioned playfully as she went to the kitchen and grabbed a smoothie bowl that was there, surprised due to the fact that she didn't even make it. 

"I already said I liked early morning workouts, didn't I?' She answered, situating herself on the arm, of the armchair peering down at the work that she wanted to understand. He shut the laptop in fear that she would read those emails and documents, and looked up at her, solely in a sports bra and was not even breaking a sweat.

"Isn't that my smoothie bowl, though?' He said as he noticed what she was eating, the mango goodness was overtaking her. It was so good.

"Mmhm,' She took more spoons as she hummed, 'Now it's mine, can't argue with that, I'm eating it."

"I can and will argue with that, actually I know just the thing to get it back,' He said with a devilish smirk that made Bella want to kiss it off his face.

"If you even think about flipping me over onto the chair, good luck with getting this mango off your precious laptop,' She joked as she teased him, putting the spoon slowly in her mouth and making a face, savoring the sweetness. 

"Kiss me then,' He said, which Bella immediately presumed to be an innocent request, as she put down the bowl on the table and got on him, pressing her lips against his. She tasted delightful, he thought as they both sat on the chair, each body pressing harder into the other. She giggled into his skin as his hot breath tickled her neck, and she was savoring every moment. He attacked her lips with such ferocity it excited Bella, what was this man's extent? It was a game of desire and it seemed that he was winning. 

But what she didn't notice was that other hand which wasn't grasping on her thigh, was slinking it's way towards the table beside him and getting the bowl.

"Got it.' He whispered to her, their noses and forehead touching.

"What?'

He brought the bowl between them as her eyes widened, he smiled once again, that devilish smirk taking it's rightful place.

"How mature of you, tricking me into thinking that we were going to have something a bit more, but just getting the mango bowl,' She said in surrender, he was too hard to outwit.

She got up from his lap and walked away, leaving him with it and grabbing her trusty Fjallraven, which had a halter top in it that she gladly put on.

"So where do you wanna go today?" She asked him as he opened his Mac once again.

"I was planning to work today, I need to do some deals with the European branch" He says redirecting his attention back to what was on the screen.

"Fine stay in, boring-pants. I'll go out and do something maybe fun without you."

"Don't have too much fun though, save that for later.' He finished with a wink which made Bella's heart absolutely flattered. 

-

"What a surprise to see you here Ms. Karberg,' She whipped around, it was the damn Irishman again who made her blood boil, and her eyebrows furrowed, but she wouldn't want any other Irishman for a friend. 

"Hux,' She greeted him as she handed him the numerous bags of designer items, with a sly smile, and he rolled his eyes playfully as he took them, 'I'm quite convinced now that you're obsessed with me, aren't you?'