CHAPTER FOURTEEN

daily dose of eisenberg oml

She was paying for a keychain meant for a remembrance when a camera flash went off. First, she didn't look up because she thought it was one of the numerous tourists who were taking pictures in the breathtaking town, but then she soon realized after more than five flashes, and the shout of lex luthor, that they were taking pictures of her, and him. 

"C'mon, we have to get out of here or we'll be swarmed." Lex quickly said as he took her arm, and led her out of the way. He seemed to know the winding streets, and briskly walked through them, but flashes still went off. 

"Mr. Luthor! Who is the brunette beauty with you? Another one out of many? Where are you planning to go next?" Questions bombarded him, and her but they tried their best to ignore it, by Lex's wishes, so she simply put on a cap and shades, following his silent retreat. 

They walked for almost 15 minutes, before he finally slowed down, and the soles of Bella's feet were starting to be sore. Cobblestone pavement weren't exactly the most comfortable of walking spaces. 

"I can't believe they found me, us" He started, exasperated, but all Bella could think about was the way us sounded on his tongue, "I made sure every security measure was taken for them not to, the only people who knew we were here was Mercy, and Hux." 

"Lex," She tried to calm his obvious state of panic down, "It's alright, I don't mind. And we didn't exactly expose ourselves that much. Not to mention how famous you are everywhere, it was no exception that you would be spotted here."

He gave a curt nod and a smile to her, the reasoning she presented, being the most logical path of thinking. 

"Well, since you don't seem all too distraught about such events, we're quite near the restaurant that we're due to eat in." 

She looked around, and suddenly realized they were in a residential area, the numbers mounting the gates of the old Spanish homes. Though, she thought anyway that there must be restaurants in residential areas. 

"So am I expecting this to be a five star Michelin course? Or fusion food that will make me doubt reality?" She questioned, as he looked around, seeming to spot the place, but still it didn't point any restaurants around. 

"Homecooked meals that will blow your mind, more like it." He answered absent-mindedly and walked towards a huge estate, it was classic with the normal tan stones piled on top of each other for the walls, but the gate was a modern and sleek oakwood that stood out from the ancient physique. 

"Casa Fernan.." She trailed, but couldn't continue, realizing the name was her mother's maiden name. Fernandez. 

"Welcome, to your family." He looked at her in awe, as she was looking at the home, the bewilderment, curiosity and excitement in her eyes, making him want to share in that too. 

She walked slowly, through the gate that seemed to open by itself, and was greeted by none other than the sight of her favorite Irishman, and someone beside him, the dark and brooding kind. 

"Bella." He whispered as she took in one of his hugs, and quite surprised at how much emotion was in his voice. 

The two men shared a hug, that seemed quite solemn, and Hux introduced the other man in the corner. 

He was like the two other men, he wasn't exactly bulky, nor thin either, but black was his color. IT was the color of his eyes, the dark locks that surrounded his face, and the t-shirt he wore, he was attractive, she couldn't deny. He had the same aura of a Jon Snow, except intensified with the most sharp bone structure that she had ever seen in her life, with the exception of Lex of course.