One

(Oh yeah, use the creamy page font to read, it's so pretty~ and listen to the song if you want. I only listened to it for the first half of my writing. The second half Idek what I wrote, lol.)

As time passes by, the empty hallways are filled with cheer and laughter. The school filled with life and delight.

Soft steps pass by the class as a tall member walked across with a soft grin in his pink lips, surrounded by delicately tinted, porcelain skin, contrasting with the black liner around the persons long, enchanting eyes which were filled with mischief.

In one of the classes, like the ones passed, laid another person. But unlike the other, he was surrounded by his friends and classmates, laughing and enjoying his time with the bunch. He felt like a complete opposite to the former.

The boy was slightly shorter than most of his friends and he, too, had a gentle porcelain tint for skin and dark red plump lips which looked so kissable and soft, like sweet cherries. His beautiful eyes were slightly slanted, which would close in on itself whenever the boy laughed, giving a cute and innocent eye smile, also forming along his soft lips, slightly covered by his soft ginger locks which looked like and felt as soft as cotton candy. It was coloured that way too, giving him a angel like appearance whenever he wore light toned clothes, like today.
The orange haired boy wore a oversized, soft baby blue sweater, reaching all the way to and over his small fingers, with white jeans which matched his white converse with baby blue laces.

"So, Jimin, do you have someone you like yet?" A female voice entered the Youngers voice, making him turn around to find the owner of it.
Upon eye contact with the older female, he slightly blushed, as his smile disappeared, and softly shook his head, his pale locks swaying with him.

"Yah! Hyerin, you pabo! How can you ask something like that to our sweet Jimin without warning?!" A deep voice yelled out as the owner of the voice gently slapped the back of the now whining female, which earned a soft giggle from the pale haired member.

"Shut the hell up NamJoon! I am his friend and am like a sister, I'm allowed to be worrying about my poor baby brothers lack of love life!" The girl yelled back, gently stroking her brown locks, where the older had hit her as she also reached out to hit the older with her other hand.

"Pfft, you two need to stop" the eldest of the group, sitting next to the laughing member who sat next to Jimin spoke up, slightly shaking his head at the act, laughing.

"You shut up too, Jin oppa, you need to control your boyfriend, he hits everyone"

The older slightly blushed at the Youngers comment as everyone around him started giggling at the olders cute effort in denying it.
"We're not dating!!! You pabo!"

"Yeah yeah, so back to the question, I actually wanna know too, is there someone you like Jiminie?" The member who had been sitting next to the younger, laughing this whole time spoke up with intrigued eyes. The others also joined him in the questioning as they waited patiently, with slightly pouty begging faces, wanting to know as the younger continued to blush uncontrollably.
"Um. . ."
"Yes!?" All spoke up at the same time, also gaining the attention of the whole class, mush to the Youngers displeasure.
But he continued alas.
"Um, well . . ."
"YES?!?!?" The voices got even louder as now literally everyone in the classroom was looking at the younger, including the mint haired teacher who spent his time in the class rather than going to the office and to his desk, he was like a part of the group, just slightly older. And he was listening with open ears to this little action taking place as the member continued: