7

(Unedited mate)

"Hey!"
A man with pale mint hair spoke up through the open window to the beaten boy sitting outside, his knees pushed against his chest as he softly sniffled and gasped as if he was crying yet no tears fell. Only a blank lifeless expression in his eyes and lips.
The younger boy looked up when the man jumped out of the window and stood in front of him.

"Hyung. . ."

"It's Seonsaeng-nim to you, pabo."
Yoongi eyed the younger before sighing to himself with a worried expression and picking the younger up as he dusted the dirt of his clothes.

"Come with me"

.

.

"Seriously, I've been seeing you here way too often. Why do you let them treat you like this-" the older questioned as he took out the first aid kit from the top shelf to treat his students wounds. They were now inside the empty infirmary where no nurse or doctor seemingly ever resides.

"I don't"

The older looked at the younger a little intrigued, this was the first time he said something like that.

"I am just weak as fuck"

"What?-"

"I tried to fight back today-" small signs of tears entered the younger's eyes as he remembered his actions and the consequence which would come with it.

"I hit him . . . I HIT HIM"

"Isn't that the good thing?" The older asked as the younger looked up in confusion.

"You fought back for yourself"

"You don't understand! They threatened me. Don't you see? They only left me because they saw you coming. They are going to kill me after school! That's right, ha. Ha. I'm going to die today. Maybe that's a good thing right? I should kill myself" the younger looked sadder by the minutes as he hysterically giggled out of utter breakdown with the older quietly looking down at his breaking student. He knew this feeling all too well.

Just like a mirror.

"Maybe I should kill myself if they somehow leave me alive, this life sucks. I-I should just die-I'm going to die today and-!"

A loud sound rang through the room as the younger laid on the bed with his eyes wide open as his left hand cupped his now even more red and swollen cheek.

"Shut the fuck up"

The older pulled out a chair from the side and sat opposing the younger as he cupped younger's face with his pale hands.

"What?"

"You are not going to die. I'm Sorry that you feel so weak but it is not your fault. You tried, that is not your mistake. It is your strength"
The younger could now feel his tears even more, threatening to fall as he heard those words.

"The basis of school violence, a vicious circle that never ends. There is no fault in anyone. They made the weaklings weak and the strong powerful, and of course, since they were strong, they made the weak suffer. Be it preys or predators. We all are just bystanders.
The morals of adults made us step on the weak to rise to the top."

"Even if they are our friends. . ."

"Hyung? . . But, I made them angry, they will kill me-"

"You fought back to save yourself. Even being a bystander is wrong"
The younger still looked sad and afraid because he still knew that those guys were going to kill him after and he's going to die a virgin without ever being able to kiss Hyerin, the girl he's been dreaming of or see Jimin, his baby chim chim.

The older signed a little, thinking of how to get rid of this annoying headache the younger is giving him.

"Ok, Hoseok? Do you believe in God?"

"Um... Sure?"

"Well than think of it this way, you will not die. Due to two reasons"

"2 reasons?"

"One, you said you will die today. Humans are ordinary creature, though we have the ability to build we do not have it to predict, especially ones own death. No common/ normal being knows when they will die, that's what makes them human, if they knew they would have been pretty powerful, maybe even to the level of a God. Now God wouldn't allow that would he, you won't die. Because you're not God

And the second reason- even if you knew your death, one way to do so is to commit suicide and even that ain't 100% right every time. Suicide is a sin, so God will not be pleased. If you haven't done much good why would God accept your wish of dying? He will make you suffer. And what's worse than a person who wishes to die being able to live.
For them,"
The older glanced to the younger who looked quite amused by the weird mind track of the man.

"Living is as good as hell, is it not"
(A/N: I legit said this whole para to one of my friend)

"Wow that's deep Hyung" the younger replied with a face filled with sarcasm.
(A/N: and that's legit what she said to meT-T my efforts~)

"And you're freaking bipolar"

"Lloooooooooooooll"

"-_-"

.

.

.

"Ow" the drinks fell to the marble floor as I freaking sprained my stupid ankles. Guess getting stepped on your bones continuously does hurt for the long run.
What a nice pun, hoseok-ah. You still got it!

I picked up my drinks as I walked across the corridors and at one end I heard some murmur, it was two different voices. I wanted to know who it was and so I decided to make my journey long and go the other way.

.

Even thought you said so many things, I still got beaten in the end Hyung, and I still . . . died inside.

.

.

Ok guys. I am sorry for so many Hoseok and non VMIN chapters. But I really am trying to build something here~~ and don't worry there will be more VMIN and hopefully JIKOOK going on soon as well as other ships in the vast sea.
I really love hoseokie(as much as I love JK and almost as much as JM) and I hope you do too. So go with me here. Plz?

On another note. What do you think of hobi's story so far?