Nine

Sorry guys.
I had no idea of what to do so I haven't been posting for a while now. But I think(?) I am back now.

JIMIN P.O.V

I really had no idea of what had taken place. All I could remember was what I had told my friends. However, that does not explain why my clothes were so messy or why I felt so. . . Sticky.

I walked out, outside of the meeting room, to gain some fresh air and escape the heated atmosphere which had previously formed.
As I walked outside, however, I noticed a very similar grumpy figure resting next to the walls.

"V-ssi..." Was he waiting for me?

I walked over to the young man when he gave me a sudden glare before pulling me by my wrist and dragging me off to an emptier hall.

.
.

"V?" This felt so much more confusing than forgetting what happened as the man who I was stuck inside the girls changing locker with a few minutes ago just pulled me off into a derelict corner intending for, God knows what, to happen.

"Who are you?" What? He is asking who I am?

"What do you me-" even though I tried to transfer my confusion through my words his strong arms interrupted my balance as he violently shook me, stopping me from my words.

"Who are you exactly Jimin?!" The sudden raise in voice of his forced me to slightly jolt back and he slowly walked back closer to me

"Whenever you're with me- it's creepy. One sec you are some retarded fag the next you act all goody goody." The words which left his thin lips felt like poison to my soul as I had no clue to what was being said.

"Wha- I do not know what you me-" as I tried to question once more his deep voice swept in.

"You don't remember what happened in the locker do you?"

What...happened..in the locker...?
I don't remember.

"It's creepy, right? You don't even remember.
I kept wondering why you didn't complain about it to your hyungs, after all you don't care about image like me right? Turns out you don't even know the shit. Guess it's good for me though"
V slowly smirked as if he had just escaped from jail. What happened.

"Stop talking to me Jimin. I have seen the fuck filled faces of your friends.
From now on just don't speak to me.That way you won't turn crazy"
The deep voiced boy kept speaking words of unknown to my ears as he leaned forward, gently resting his chin on my left shoulder as he softly whispered to himself.

"And won't drive me crazy either.."
Eh?
A bright flush entered my face as he moved away, beginning to walk off again.
There it is again. My chest, it hurts. And my mind...

"Jimin just stay away from me"

"But I love you and I wanna fucking make love to you" my mind is going crazy. What the fuck.
V slowly turned around to face me, the shock plastered in his face as his glassy eyes sparkled wide at me. He was staring at me. Fuck that's hot.

Yet slowly, his eyes moved beyond me. He was.. Looking behind me?
The shock he had disappeared to show the same cocky attitude in his face as I looked around to see what he saw.

"Ah. Hoseok hyung?" What is he doing here.

"Um, Jiminah... Just now..."

"Eh, what?"

Ah.
That's right. What did.. . I just say?
The shock and shame engulfed me as I covered my mouth with both my hands and looked back at V who carried a more disgusted expression.

"Leave me alone fag"

And just like that, he walked away.

Leaving my love to be crushed behind.

I DON'T KNOW GUYS, IM SORRY. AM CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH A WIERD WRITERS BLOCK. I HAVE A PLAN FOR THIS STORY BUT CANT REALLY GET TO IT WITHOUT SOME FILLER WHICH IS WHY YOU WILL SEE SOME CRAPPY WRITING. SORRY GUYS. BUT IT WILL GET 80% BETTER (hopefully) WITH THE APPEARANCE OF OUR GOLDEN MAKNAE. so watch out for that.