5

Hyerin

I walked across the empty corridors, ignoring the bell which had just rang.

The crappy noise build up as the emptiness disappeared with steps of others walking by. It gave me a minor headache before I reached for my headphones laying in my inner blazer pocket, pulling it out and inserting it in my ears to block out the ready formed static.

As classes began, I remained in my position, occasionally glancing at my phone before walking towards the teachers office. It was meant to be empty, since the teachers should be in their classes, so I walked passed it and continued until my attention was forwarded to an empty classroom.

It was dark and meant to be empty and was so. Partially. Through the clear glass, the perfect view of two people were presented in from of me. Much to my dislike, one was of YoonGi while the other was probably of one of his students. She was small, cute and seemed humble. Very girly, the complete opposite of me.

They were laughing together as the older reached out his pale hands to gently pet the younger.
And slowly, as their smiles came to an end, the girl gently glanced. And YoonGi leaned forward. And the gap close-RRRINNG~~

"What?"

Rrringgg~

I glanced down to see my phone ringing, missing the unpleasant act taking place. And for good measures, I did not look back as I moved away to another corner of the corridor and opened my phone. The call ended before I could answer, but I knew there was no need to answer for the one who called is already here. Watching me...from afar.

I know how this person acts. The call wasn't important, it was just to get my attention. What was important was the message which came after.

I glanced down to the section as my eyes widened at the news.

.

.

.

Run

I ran as fast as I could to my destination as a call noted at the halfway point. I answered the call only to be greeted with soft giggles from a sadistic asshole.

"Hyerin~ what a sad view it is of you running like you actually give a shit~" the dickhead sounded like he was having fun with this as I struggled to catch my breath. Laughing at my misery for no fucking reason every single time.

"Why the fuck are they there?!"

"How exactly am I supposed to know? Weren't you the one to tell him that he was there? You got them into this."
As I ran the bitch cackled again before forming into a serious tone.

"SO FUCKING GET THEM OUT"

Shit, that sent chill down my spine as I huffed, finally reaching the place.

"Oh, and say hi to that dick of a boyfriend of yours"

The call ended as I glanced at the phone bitterly.

'Fuck you'.

I walked to the door and tried to open it only for it to open first as flocks of girls came rushing out in their PE suits.

"Oh hey Hyerin~ I thought you were gonna skip"

"Ah, yeah, not feeling it today" I answered back as I huffed around, glancing past the flocks for any sight of the boys.

"Oh well ok than. Get dressed quick, couch is gonna fry you. You're already 15 minutes late"

"Ah sorry. I'll be quick" I replied as the girls left. Once more I pushed the door open. As I walked in I glanced off to the surroundings, searching for any sight of-"Jimin, V-shithead, you there?!" I yelled out only to be returned silence.

The room was quite dark as the lights were off and I slowly walked towards the lockers before I heard a weird clack coming from mine.
I walked towards my locker, partially afraid.

And as I opened the door-*THUD*

The stupidest duo fell from the small room.

Jimin fell head first and V than followed. Their position was way too risky with Jimins hot thighs and long legs wrapped loosely around the dicks ass.
Jimin's arms were also wrapped around the fuckers neck which seemed wet for some reason, well fuck, from this view, everything seemed wet from their mouths to their neck. What pissed me off was that Vs arms were also wrapped around Jimins loosely clothed waist. And what was even more fucking ridiculous was that Jimins shirt was unbuttoned and drooping near his triceps with his nipples completely exposed. And they were wet too.

Both were fucking panting like dogs as they glanced up towards me. The P looking more nervous and worried yet still fucking tired and horny while my innocent ChimChim looked more at daze and violated.

THE FUCK.

"Well you two seem to be having some fun"

I retorted to break the awkward silence, filled only with pants.
I tried to keep a poker face until the cuter member, underneath the worried-for-his-life-and-reputation looking asshole, glanced up towards me.

He glanced up as a soft smirk infiltrated his innocent face as he slowly licked his red, extra swollen, wet lips, wetting them even more as it mixed with the previous saliva which belonged to-FUCKING WHATEVER. And slowly transitioned to the a lower lip bite as he replied back, still grinning.

"Yeah, we are having a lot of fun, actually"  and his grin slowly broke into a huge smile as his eyes formed into crescent moons.
.

.

.

'The fuck does that mean'

Ok this was done really quickly so idk. It was weird. But basically~
Just keep watching to find out more. More of Who's the anon caller? Does Hyerin have feelings for YoonGi? Who's the girl YoonGi was with? What actually happened in the locker and why in the world did V go in the girls changing room in the first place.
Hope you enjoyed~~ bye bye love you.
(Note this was unedited and unchecked so if any mistakes spotted, tell me or ignore idgaf, idgas)