8

(Play the music if you wish. It's up to you when you wish to stop though cuz I didn't even listen to it while writing this...)
Unedited. Cuz. It's freaking 2 in the morning.
(Edit: WAAAA THANKY YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ VOTES GUYS OMO. I SWEAR ILL MAKE IT EVEN MORE BETTER JUST FOR YOU GUYS!!!😘)

"Hey bitch" long dark shadows hit the midnight lights as Hoseok was walking home alone. It was very dark since Hoseok was forced to stay back for missing some lessons he spent getting beaten up.
The shadows got closer and closer and Hoseok knew that he had really reached the end point of his life when one of the members violently punched his jaw.

Drops of blood leaked out from his red painted mouth as the boy gently supported the area with his right shaking Palm.

"Aurgh! I think I broke half a fuckin' tooth"

"Heh, that's a shame isn't it. Let me break the rest-" and the man picked up the younger and punched him once more. This time, his back also hitting a sharp edge of the rocks when he tumbled onto it.

"Well, that did it"

"Heh, still got that cocky humour of yours huh bitch"

"Wow that's ironic knowing you're the dickhead here and I'm the one getting called cocky"
The older's smirk which had previously been plastered on started to fade as he started violently kicking the younger the chest with his group also joining in slowly. The kicks felt even more excruciating when the force threw the youngers back continue sly against the rocks behind.

"Your fucking attitude is what gets me so ticked you know" the older yelled as they finally stopped the kicking and gave the poor boy some room to breathe.

"Heh, really now, I thought it was my face which turned you on-AAAAHH!!" The younger was interrupted with utter distress as a baseball bat met his stomach with force strong enough to break bones.
That's probably what happened to his insides any ways as the thought alone brought tears to Hoseoks bruised face as he coughed and gasped for air.

"Aww look he's cryinggggg. See? that's what cockiness gets ya bitch"

"Heh, I told you I'm not the cock here" the younger somehow managed to retort back which pissed the older beyond no limit as one thing led to another and everything went blurry for the young bleeding boy who looked as if he had been soaked in red wine.

Hoseok knew he was going to die. He knew he had pissed Jong suk beyond any limit. He knew he will die... A virgin. Fuck.

.

.

.

But somehow I didn't die.

I don't know why pm I don't remember why. However, by the time I came to, I was being comforted in a soft, warm bed by The love of my life, Hyerin. Thankfully she didn't seem injured. . . Just broken, in a way, even more than me.
I don't know what happened, why they chose to leave me behind as I never saw that group ever again even though now I have new bullies. All I heard were screams and than . . . Pants . . .and. Moans.

What?

As I peaked out from the corridor, I saw the owners of the two voices. It belonged to Jimin and V.

Why were those two together?

I tried to listen in as I hid in the corner. Wasn't Jimin supposed to be with the others?

"Jimin just stay away from me!"

What?

"But I fucking love you and I wanna make love to you!!!"

.

.

.
What?

Ok, I'm sorry. This is basically a filler. I was supposed to add this to the other chapter but meh.
From Now On, VMIN Is gonna sail. Oh and it's about time I make entrance of the other love interest~ don't you think?;)
(I personally love JIKOOK more. I'm sorry I'm biased)