Si6

(Unedited. Cuz I'm lazy as heck. And I have exam so yeah.-_-)

"What the fuck did you do to my child?!"

The oldest of the 7 residing within the empty club room spoke out. Grabbing the younger s collar as he pointed at the pale haired boy sitting in the sofa near the corner, being hugged and cared for by Hyerin.

V quickly looked at Jimin, who had said that he had no memories of what exactly happened. All he could remember was that he was searching for V until the girls came in. They hid in the locker and than he blacked out.
V obviously won't believe that lying shit, but he did not want to talk about the circumstances either, so he chose to keep quiet.

"I did nothing-"
"FUCK YOU!!"

"Ji-Jin I think you should calm down" Namjoon walked forward to gently pat the older's back in order to calm his anger down, knowing fully well that if Jin got mad, he would even kill a person. Everyone knew, and they were more worried about that than Jimin.

Hoseok slowly walked forward trying to join in on the calming session as he quietly eyed the female next to the maknae.
Telling something along the lines of 'do something!' Which the younger reciprocated.

"Um, Jin Hyung. I already questioned them both before you came in, nothing happened".
"Are you sure?" The elder questioned with doubt as he still glared at the now uncomfortable V.

"Yeah, I agree with Hyerin, I was the second one to reach there after Hyerin, I don't think anything happened" Hoseok joined in as he tried to calm the younger and save his bullies ass.

"Fine" the older glared at the younger one last time before letting go of him.

"Finally, can I go now?" The younger asked.

"No! What the fuck were you doing in the girls changing room anyway? Are you some kind of pervert?" Jin added as the younger was walking to the door. V stopped for a few seconds before turning around.

"Yeah bitch, what the fuck are you gonna do?" A sadistic grin entered the youngers bruised red lips before he turned around and walked out of the room.

All remained silent, slightly shocked except the younger two on the sofa. One had the look of pure amusement, wondering what made the boy the way he was. While the other was filled with utter lust.

All Jimin could think was the hotness of the sweet grin the other laid upon him. All going through his mind was simple words of desire.

"FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK ME V!!"

"Jimin are you okay" the female beside him questioned upon noticing his twisted grin which had formed on his plump, also bruised lips.

The youngers face returned back to normal as his mind went completely blank. Thinking what was he thinking again.
He forgot.

"Ah...I don't really know..."

.

.

.

Hoseok walked across the corridor, acting tired and whiny as he whined of the fact that he was ordered to go buy some drinks for Jimin and the rest.