Ten

Ayo ladies and gentlekook~ I have returned, for now^^; I'm sorry, I- I really have no excuse so I really sincerely apologise to any of my old readers;-; still here..
Miangae.

PREVIOUSLY(cuz no one remembers anything after so long. Not even me):

We find our sweet and kind Jimin falling for the school bad boy who had recently been moved to his class. The problem is that every time Jimin gets anywhere near the other, Jimins speech and attitude completely changes.
Even more issues arise when one day Jimin is given a task to hand over paperworks to V which he follows to do so only to find the other in the female changing room, the bell rings and trouble arises as both hide in one of the lockers and things get heated.

They are then found and with memory lacking of anything that happened, Jimin goes to ask and confesses to V only to be rejected utterly.

Also let's not forget the confusing storyline with mah Hobi bb and the One-hell-of-a-mess of an OC of mine whom I've given way too much screen time but alas, we shall continue.

Done, phew, leggo.

-

.

.

Jimin woke up late again, he really wished he hadn't, but he did. This whole ordeal had been going on for a while now actually- a solid few weeks.
Jimin has nightmares. He's always had them but these recent ones have been quite telling if not anything else.
Over and over, the same platform, the same events, the same words-

"Leave me alone fag"

The same fears.

Jimin didn't want to remember but he does, every single night, repeating endlessly to the point of no return where no time could ever be spared for his sleep.
This meant an endless cycle of despair leading to a lack of motivation, and fuse in the energy required to break off the few minutes of shut eye that he does manage to get, in exchange for education.

Simply put, he couldn't give a fuck.

But his parents sure did as a wake up call from them every morning had been the only thing still taking him outside. In a sense, he was grateful.

Today too, after having a quick exchange of words over the phone, Jimin rushed to fix his bag and attire, take what he could find for a sorry excuse of a meal and jump out through his front door in pursuit of a better life.
Today too, after struggling to fly through buses, as if a permanent cycle of rinse and repeat, Jimin barely reached the school gates, though never managing to actually go in as the coach in charge of the late attendances decided to close the door just a few seconds prior.

He was only doing his job of course, even if it did mean that he saw the younger run desperately towards the gate, begging for him to wait just a few more steps, before shoving it right back in his face.
It was understandable and Jimin promised to not be salty about it.

"Today sure is going dashingly" he would eventually come to mutter as he roughly kicked a few pebbles around, looking for the usual way of entry which had by this point become his only way through.

Upon sighting, Jimin softly hustled himself up the brick borders, making sure not to do anything hasty or loud which might catch some eyes as he paused for a thought halfway up.

'Surely, this would not be a criminal offence right' he processed as his eyes wondered off far across the horizon to a group of girls in tight swimsuits bending over to stretch for some upcoming rounds.

If not for the lack of time at hand, Jimin would have definitely stayed a bit longer appreciating the incredible flexibility in some of these girls. But then again, that would have probably been a criminal charge.