Two

2XXX, 13th September. Monday.

Petals repeatedly showered down the school grounds as students wearing varies attires entered.
Upon the neon colours stood a presence with all black. His eyes were covered in pure black liner while his dark wine lips formed a solid grin as he cut through the crowd, literally, with everyone moving away to give space upon contact with and for the tall dark presence.

The huge crowd formed due to everyone stopping as they stood watching the tall member walk pass, eventually returned back to their own pace when the member had officially exited outside, sighing a sense of relief and gossiping about the said presence.

Jimin, Hyerin and Hoseok had just walked in as they saw what was going on; In everyone's lips, only one thing was common. The word, "V".

"Wow, he's getting a lot of attention, as always" the eldest of the three stated, a soft sarcastic grin forming on her lips.
"Really noona? I have never seen this before" the youngest stated, with his soft locks swaying with his as he innocently lowered his head and shook it to state a 'no'.
"That's cuz you didn't even know who he was till two days ago." The older male next to the two spoke out, gaining the pairs attention.
"Maybe you didn't know this but you are the type to not give a fuck about people who you don't know. They literally don't exist to you."
"And nothing that's said about them does either" the female harmonised in as both gently blushed and giggled at each other only to earn a soft whistle from YoonGi who had just walked in through the gates.
"YoonGi senpai~ what the hell are you doing, you're late" the female pushed as she continued giggling at the elder.
"Ok first of all, I say when I'm late. So shut the fuck up" the elder spoke with a killer grin while the Youngers smile faded away to an expressionless canvas.
"And second of all, what the fuck's with 'senpai'?" Both members standing behind the quiet female broke out into a gentle laugh at the twos conversation.

"It's Japanese"

"Than aren't I supposed to be 'sensei'?"
"Shiro"

The elder gave a '-_-' expression as Jimin and Hoseok was laughing behind Hyerin as she turned back around and continued her chat, ignoring YoonGi as he walked off to his office.

"Anyway, back to what we were talking about" the older quoted, gaining back the Youngers straight expression.
"Ah yeah, so than, do you mean that I literally was 'ignoring V before Friday?"
"Yeah, exactly"
"Ah, what a waste. That will never happen now . . ." The younger muttered under his breath so the other two could not hear. It was better left alone and Unknown, his fillings for V that is.

"Anyway, let's get to class, even YoonGis here. We will be late otherwise"

"Noona, he's our teacher you know. You should respect him" the orange haired spoke off as they walked into class.

"Shiro, he's a dweeb, just an older one is all"

.
.
.

Guys I'm sorry for another filler. But I just felt that stretching it out will give me more time to plan out the other chapters which I haven't written since I only have a few chapters ready. So I cut it.
That and because I am a sadist who likes to see my readers suffer. Not. Kidding.
I'm also trying to write out a word with the title soo, I need this to go on.

Anyway.

Love you! Please comment and maybe vote! But not on this. It's so small...AURGH!!