Four

.
.
.

Ah . . . My head hurts . . .

And why exactly. . . Am I in this dark closeted cell?

My head gently shifted around to glance at the dark surroundings as rays of light slid through the horizontal slits made on one end of the metal door.
Muffled noises came from outside the door as I shifted my head around the small area, trying to find a clue as to where I was and why I was there. It was tight.

My back was pushed against the hard wall but, the front . . . Was kind of soft.
Soft breathing could be hard, it was coming from. . . above. . .?
I quickly looked up only to see a face filled with sweat, as dark black orbs slit through me, squeezing my soul. His face. . . looked so lustful. I know him. . . But who. . .What? No way. V!?
.

Ah. I remember now. But I can definitely not believe it.

I was inside the girls locker, with V. And the 5th period bell. . .already went.
Those voices outside. Girls.
And we were completely locked inside in the middle of it all.

.
.
.

"What the fuck?!" The mad boy once again slammed me against the cold locker which was beginning to warm up from my body heat hitting it so, hard.
Seriously it's 'bout time the slamming stopped.

"What?" I replied back, emotionlessly staring back at the raging male. His black lined eyes thinned out as his bruised wine lips broke into a growl.
His lower lip was cut in the middle, his face was slightly red too. Did he get into a fight? Wow. That's fuckin' hot.

"I am not a fag, understand gaymin?"

"Wow, very original, Taehoe. But you see," I softly moved closer when I felt his grip on me weaken and positioned my smaller hands against his wet, sexy shirt collars, pulling him in.

"This growl you do like a lost dog only makes me more horny. So if you wish to be left the fuck alone, why not stop leading me on." A soft grin entered my face at Vs priceless face but disappeared when I got slammed. Again.

"Listen bitch. If you want to be alive by the end of today, be a good kid, don't tell anyone of this shit and go the fuck back to your shitty ass life, okay?"

"Or what? Is your shitty face gonna make me pay? You're full of hot air huh. I hate to tell you mate but chicks don't consider that hot. No one in their fucking mind would want to fuck you cuz of this shitty attitude you have" I pushed him back, this time with a lot more force as he for once now slammed against a Locker behind him.
how does that feel bitch.

I was really starting to forget the kids hotness. He really was getting way to cocky for his face, I mean cool he's hot but dude, slamming me against lockers 6 times ain't getting paid so easily.

"What the fuck, are you bipolar or something?"

A loud slam came from behind us as a soft creak followed by multiple high toned giggles could be heard.
We both quickly glanced back at each other with worry.
In our. . . Little fucking squabble, I forgot that- no we didn't even hear but, somehow, the bell . . .had already rang. . .
Fuck you bell.
.
.
.

Without realising we found ourselves inside one of the lockers as V pulled me inside with him.

"Wha-"
"Shh! Please shut the fuck up"
Wow he must really not want his image to be ruined. Not like it was fucking clean to begin with but still. He even said 'please'.
Speaking of that though, what the fuck was he doing here anyway?