Three

(The pic is probably all my readers after reading this. Ha.ha. I'm sorry!!)
.
.
.

"Class is dismissed." The mint haired male stated as the class dispersed into their own groups while some went out. It was lunch time. Jimin and his group was one of the ones leaving when the elder stopped them.
"Jimin?"
"What do you want dweeb-senpai~" the elder female replied back instead of the younger who could only give a worried giggle.
"Ok, fuck you, I'm not a dweeb, I'm DEFINATELY not your senpai and I just want Jimin so go away" The elder stated as everyone else laughed behind the female except herself who responded with a sad yet mad face which slightly worried the long faced member standing behind. For once, he was the one not laughing.

Hyerin had something for YoonGi and it did not flatter the Youngers buds at all.

Eventually everyone shuffled off with Jin, being the mother figure he was, giving the younger a motherly hug and stating that they will be upstairs in the roof when he's done.
.
.
.
"Um...so what is the matter, YoonGi Seonsaeng-nim?" The elder looked a bit sad when he glanced over to the younger, it almost felt as if he pitied him.

"V wasn't in class today. The problem is. . . He didn't get the homework I set today"

That is why -_-, the younger thought to himself as YoonGi continued.

"Um so I. . ." Tears formed at the elders puppy eyes which begged the younger to hand it over to V.

"You're the only one who isn't afraid or hateful of him so~"

"Ok ok, you can stop now teacher. I will hand it to him" the younger gently giggled at his teachers doings, he thought it was cute and besides, he really did not mind handing it to V.

"Wow, thanks mate. Than took a lot out of me but you're a life saver, you know, of that helpless soul who would have had to go instead of you" the elders cute smile disappeared as his usual lazy expression took over, which amused the younger a great deal.

"You mean you?" The elder slightly brushed the back of his head with his right hand as his head tilted down and his eyes glanced up at the orange haired memes while he spoke.

"Yeah" both giggled and Jimin slightly blushed before he walked over to take the paper handed to him, which was another copy of the work he had already gotten and moved out into the hallway to try and look for the dark haired member.

Jimin was quite a shy person, it was only his group of friends and YoonGi-Seonsaeng-Nim who he usually speaks to, making all the people who actually liked him struggle way more than a normal person would. This also made it way more difficult for the younger to actually find V as he was too shy to ask. The people were too scared anyway so it was not like he would have actually received any helpful answer.

.
.
.

Jimin shuffled around a bit, it was almost the end of lunchtime, before he bumped into Hyerin who was hiding from Hoseok because they got into a small argument over Something.

"Hey Chimin, whats up, I didn't see you this lunch. What did YoonGi want?"

"Oh he just wished for me to hand The homework to V, so I was around looking for him. Sorry"

"Oh, I see. Last time I saw him, I think he was walking into the girls changing room."

"W-what?!O//_//O" the Younger strongly blushed as Hyerin mentioned 'girls changing room', earning a soft snicker from the elder, before actually concentrating on what had just been said.

"Wait, he went into the girls changing room?!"

"Well, it fuckin' looked like it. I found it quite interesting, I wanted to go in and see but HOEseok said no so I just left him behind and ran away"

"Ah so that was what the argument was about?"

"Yup~"

"-_-"

"Whaat~~"

"Nothing, I will be going now. Bye bye" The younger than ran off, trying to find the older.
.

.

.
He was now finally standing in front of the GCR (sorry to long to type continuously. It's the changing thing)
Upon contact with the handle, a shock went through the Youngers skin, turning his porcelain skin to a deep red, like a tomato. It contrasted with his orange hair a lot, his skin was darker than his hair.

The boy walked inside the empty room, filled with long lockers.
He looked around a bit before his eyes fell upon a tall, dark figure. It was V. And he was definitely up to no good.
And sadly, neither was Jimins mouth as it gaped open when he saw the Youngers dark eyes glaring back at him, piercing his heart yet again as the olders dark, wet hair slapped against his pale skin and his dark clothes stuck to his well defined body. He was completely wet, and visible.

"Ah you're the creepy faggot who can't control his tongue" V spoke out with a sense of disgust infiltrating him.
"What the fuck do you want, bitch?" The elder eyed the younger, acting as if his position and location was completely normal. But that did not bother Jimin at all. He was in fact admiring the enchanting voice dripping with charisma which had escaped his red, soft looking lips, calling him. Well, 'Bitch' wasn't really Jimins name, but it was close enough! And the younger could feel his pants tightening around him as the older drew near and slammed him against one of the lockers.

"What the fuck, answer!"

"Um-um...I- ah... I-"

"Forget it" the elder slammed Jimins small structure against the locker once again, hard, earning a small cry of pain from him.

"Fuckin' mute kid, can't even speak manners" the elder turned around. And started to walk off as he dried himself off with a soft towel.
At this point, something broke inside of Jimin, his eyes were sparkling with a strong desire. Not because of the hard slap he just experienced but due to the tight ass which was on display right in front of him.

Fuck that's hot.

"Well atleast I ain't some stuck up whore walking into GCRs like a pervert" the elder immediately turned around and once again, slammed him onto the locker, he was now raging with anger while the younger just enjoyed the view, slightly groaning from the aching pain coming from behind him.

"Fuck you!"

.

.

.

"Please fucking do"

Ok I know this is bad, but I was only XX years old. (I'm not telling how old I was when I wrote this.) MUHAHAHA. But still I hope you love and enjoy this story.
Thank you. I love you. Goodbye And goodnight.