Got something in your teeth.

I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!!!

or Tobari

but I own TESSAI!

Tobari's POV 4 years old

'It.......hurts.'I thought as the jingle of the chains from my slight struggle sounds around the room making my fox ears twitch. My wrists are burning from the rusty chains that are around them. The same could be said with my ankles, neck, and my two tails. My ears start to pick up the heavy footsteps of my torturer...... my step father. I cant see his ugly mug because my eyes are swollen shut but I can hear him opening the door with a loud metallic squeak.

"Well.....well, look at what we have here" He taunted. I heard the clacking of of metal and felt a chill of my stomach as my brown kimono was cut off my stomach. I heard more clacking of metal as I felt a extreme pain on my skin and the smell of burning skin filled the air.

I refused to scream out in pain because I know that will only bring me more pain. He lifted the hot metal and my body was still shaking from the pain.

"You little shit!" He yelled at me before leaving.

'I have to find a way out soon or I might die' I thought. I heard a lighter set of footsteps come toward the door as the door creaked open once again. A high pitched gasp followed.

"T-Tobari" A girl whimpered. 'She sounds like Suo.' I thought. Suo is my best and only friend.

"S-Suo is that y-you... I can't s-see you" I said my throat burns from lack of water. I heard whimpers and crying in front of me.

"Yes it's me. Who would do this to you?" She calmed down a little. I could hear her breathing slow down if your wondering how I know I have advanced scene of smell,hearing and eyesight (When I could use my eyes)

"My step-father d-did this to me" My throat hurts again.

"Let me get you down from there. We're getting out of here" Suo said as I could hear her breaking the chains. I didn't have time to protest as she pulled my throbbing up swinging my arm over her shoulder. I smelled fresh air and could hear the birds chirping. But I could also hear guards yelling and stomping on the ground toward us.

"Suo they are coming ou-" I did not have time to warn her as a guard spotted us.

"Hey! You there stop!" Yelled the guards as they ran faster toward us.

"Tobari run!" Suo yelled 'What's going on?!' I thought as I could hear the heavier footsteps coming closer.

"Die beast!" The guards yelled there footsteps were coming closer. I couldn't move, I was paralysed by fear and pain. My eyes were recovering I could see the blurry image of a torch and a sword running toward me. Then a flash of brown and purple ran in front of me. Protected me.

A splatter of red warm liquid dripped on my face.

My vision was clear now. And I wish I did not see what I am now.

Sou is in front of me, her brown hair swaying softly in the wind......and a silver sword in her chest.

I don't know what took over me but all I remember is blood. Lots of blood and the body's of the people I used to call mine.

I held the body of Suo in my hands and lifted my head up and yelled out for all the world to hear.

"What's wrong child?" A Voice said to me.

"I-I'm a monster and My only friend is dead because of it" I said through tears

"You are not a monster you are unique and if people can't see that I will for you. And if you want I will be your friend" The voice said to me. I turned toward the voice and I saw the most wonderful sight.

A white dragon with six front legs and two back legs all of the paws had black at the tips

A white dragon with six front legs and two back legs all of the paws had black at the tips. It had a set of golden horns on its head and to top it off unruly turquoises hair trailing all the way from its head to tail.

"Y-Your beautiful " I staggered

"I am not beautiful, I am hansom " He stated a little irritated. I stepped away from the body's with a little regret but ignored it.

"I am sorry and are you sure you want to be my friend?" I asked

"I am sure you are like me alone and hurt. I don't want you to be alone any more. My name Tessai"

"My name is Tobari" I said moving much closer to my new friend. He held out one of his many arms to me and asked. "Brothers?" I Felt water on my cheeks. 'I'm crying' I thought I smiled and shook his hand "Yes! Brothers!"

Ever since I have lived with Tessai in the wild. He trained me and for for money I would sing in bars because apparently i'm good at it.

i'm 12 years old now and......... running from rouge ninja currently. '-_-

"Get back here!" Mr. grumps yelled. Yes i'm calling him Mr.Grumps because I don't like him.

"Have you ever heard of a toothbrush because I can smell your breath from hear and it stinks!!!"

And its true it stinks like hells breath itself.

"YOU PUNK" Mr.grumps yelled once more throwing a kunai at me. But he was to slow so I dodged.

"Come on. Your too slow!" I yelled I turned now running backward. wrong idea. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down to see a long katana though my stomach. 'Wrong move' I thought to myself. I can't get help tessai went out to hunt for food.

"Ha. Not yelling now are ya?!" Knuckle-head number 1 said. He pulled the sword out of my stomach and as I collapsed onto the ground he kicked me in the face.

"leave him he will die anyway" Dumb-ass number 2 stated.

"Fine" Mr.grumps agreed.

They walked away. A few minutes later of just laying of the ground I was fading in and out of consciousness. Before I lost my consciousness I saw a blurry figure of a man come toward me. I didn't know what he was doing but before I knew it faded into black.

?????? POV

I was doing my daily patrol of the village barriers and I picked up a chakra signature. It was very weak but still there so I went to go check.

When I got to where I felt the chakra I saw a boy no older then 13 laying on the ground bleeding. I rushed over to him and picked him in a piggyback style and set off toward the village.

TO BE CONTINUED

I hope you like the story so far.