Untitled Part 7

I walked back to the meeting place with Kakashi, he was holding his shoulder in pain, that I inflicted earlier. I felt a little guilty but pushed it to the back of my mind. 

'I don't need that emotion. It will only drag me down when I need to survive.'  

*Tobari. I think you can trust these people, they are nice to us* Jubi tried to reason. 

*I'm sorry Jubi. But for this one I will not listen to you. Do you remember the last time I trust someone?*

*Yes Tobari. I'm sorry.*

*No. I'm sorry Jubi. I know you want someone else too see you beside me. It's not fair and I apologize* 

-------Flashback--------

I was around five when this happened. I was hunting for food with Tessai and I found some dear. 

I stalked up on my prey. But before I could pounce on my meal, it was shot with arrow. I turned into my much faster fox form. I was younger and smaller then and I did not have much meat on me. 

I looked around for the source of the arrow and saw a boy, a year or so older than me. 

He had light brown hair and darker brown eyes. He was wearing a white button up shirt with a leather vest that hung over his shoulders. He had dark jeans that were ripped at the knees a bit and black hiking boots that stopped mid shin. 

I went out in front of him and my meal and growled over the stollen meal.  my one tail I had at the time flared and spiked with anger. (He always put up a genjutsu that people don't discover him.) 

"Woah. Calm down i'm just trying to find food He said putting his hands and his bow in the air with a 'I surrender' posture.  After he calmed me down we talked and played for hours. 

"Hey fox?" He asked me getting my full attention. My pat my head and I rubbed my head into his touch. 

He did not get to ask me as I heard a man's voice yelling a name. 

I a fear filled action. I turned into my seme human form. I pushed him behind me as the man came closer.

"Get behind me!" I yelled push him farther behind me with my tails. 

The man came into full view as he yelled a name i did not recognize. 

"Dad help me!!! I'm being kidnapped by a monster!!" The boy I thought was a friend yelled to the man right in front of me. 

I felt pain in my cheek as I was flung into a tree with so much force that I swear I cracked a few ribs. 

The man held his son while the boy looked at me with fear, while the father looked at me with anger. 

The father was walking angrily toward my shivering body that was curled into a protective ball. But the man did not make it to where I was because Tessai jumped out of the bushes and killed the man. Also killing the boy that was cowering in fear as well.. as he died................

-----End of flashback-------

I came back to my consciousness with Naruto waving a hand in front of my face while calling my name.

"TOBARI!" 

"WHA!! THE BELLS ARE TAMPONS!!!"  I yelled back. 

"Sorry you zoned out for a bit there, were you listening to anything that just happened?" He asked while helping me up from my laying position.

"umm no?" I said as Naruto looked really bewildered.

"Weelll we passed the test and we are going to do a mission tomorrow so don't be late... Well bye Tobari!" Naruto yelled as he ran away. I sighed and teleported home in a swirl of black flames. 

I layed in the den and rested my body and my tails.

'I just might be able to trust once again'

Im sorry for the really short chapter!!! I got caught up in school work!!! GAH I HATE SCHOOL!!!

But I hope you have enjoyed my story so for and is you did... Comment. I would love to hear what you think of the story!