The past hurts

Special thanks to NekoSonha0 for collaborating with me on these pictures of the beast team

Special thanks to NekoSonha0 for collaborating with me on these pictures of the beast team. Tobari is not in that pic. But who is it? YOU are going to guess and the first person to get it right, I will mention you in one of my chapters. And by the way The second picture above is a pic of Tarasu's face Tattoos I forgot to add them in the other picture. 

The first picture below is not mine it belongs to Nanaten. The one above belongs to  me. 

None of the pictures are mine unless I say that they are, they all go to their respective owners OK? Happy Sonha?!

Previously of Fox in Konoha

"Well.......

--------------------

"Well......... ok then. My name as you know is Tobari. My strength's are Kenjutsu, genjutsu, Dojutsu and hand to hand combat. My weakness is ninjutsu, though it is strong is my weakest point. I am a half-spirit, my mother was a nine tailed fox  spirit and my father was a human. Once my mother showed her true self to my father he thought she was a monster and tried to kill her then left, my mother was six months pregnant then. When my mother brought me into the world she was hunted down for her golden-like fur. After that I was bought from a hunter by a money-hungry man. I was one years of age. I was torchered in a dark cell for the next three years. After those three years my best friend broke me out of their, but unfortunately  died on the escape. After that I met Tessai. He took me in and raised me while we traveled the world and trained in all non ninja and ninja villages. My birth place is the land of the moon and my kekkei genkai is the ability to control the nature around me as well as transform into my two tailed fox form. In my travels I had injured myself and landed in the hidden leaf. I stayed here and entered a genin team at the price of keeping my true identity hidden, that meant my tails had to go as well as my ears. we went on a mission that too much for the rest of the team. They were exhausted, so I did the only thing I thought I could do. I release my power and defeated the enemy. The price, again, I lost something, that was my team and the friendship that I had gained. They betrayed me and said that I was not allowed in the team any more. That very week I had learned that Tessai, my big brother, and family, had lost his life. Welp that's my story"