I hate snakes....

I do not own Naruto or its characters as well as Mavins and Tobari's looks, personality and some of the plot however go to me. All rights go to their respective owners. 

Team 0 walked slowly into the forest of death, they walked only a few feet before Tobari willed the tree's roots to open a tunnel to an underground room, the passage closing after them. 

Once they were safely underground they sat down facing each other, all in their beast forms. 

"So what do you guys want to do?" asked Tarasu with a blank face. Tobari looked at them in the eyes and said, "I know that we all want to do something in the forest we don't want to explain.... sooooo..... I don't know I think I will get the scrolls for you guys so meet me at the tower in a few hours then we will go back out and do what we need to do ok?" They both nodded in agreement before running off to do what they needed to do. 

----With Naruto--- Naruto's POV-----(I was about to type Kagami, people who read my story secret eyes will know why) 

I was with my team, Sasuke was talking about a secret code or something. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't focus on him. I was thinking about Tobari. 

Long silky golden blond hair tied up in a high ponytail with his short spiky blond bangs framing and hanging above his honey gold eyes. And his plump pink lips- "NARUTO!" 

This startled Naruto out of his*ahem*  thoughts. He was face to face with an enraged Sakura. she calmed down after a few seconds of silence, before moving again when Sasuke said.  

------Timeskip----- 

Orochimaru lunged at Sasuke, neck extending to lengths beyond that of normal limits. 

Orochimaru was an inch away before ha sunk his fangs into the boy earning yells of pain when he released him.  

Then a force unlike others seeped into the area. The snake sannin looked to his right where the source of it was coming from, maybe he could mark this fool to, orochimaru thought.

Orochimaru however was met with a much more dangerous foe than that of the genins he was facing moments ago. He was met with a golden two tailed fox standing on the tree branch meters away with a snarl imprinted on his face.  However this was not some ordinary animal of the forest of death, oh-no, it was one of an overprotective mate of the blond haired Uzumaki, who hated snakes.

Sakura stared in disbelief about what was going to happen next.

Orochimaru ran 

He ran away mumbling small curses about cursed memories and threats from Kireina.

Sakura passed out from the sudden withdrawal of KI(Killing intent) that was directed on her  by orochimaru. 

Tobari relaxed some more and started to collect the group, he contemplated leaving the other two(sasuke and sakura) to be gobbled up by unsuspecting animals or killed by passing enemy ninja, however decided against it for the fear of Naruto being angry at him. 

He picked them all up and headed to a uprooted tree roots that provided semi-ok shelter that was enhanced by the woodwork of Tobari. 

Tobari laid them all down and looked over them for any serious injuries, aside from the three pronged seal of Sasuke's neck and a slight scrapes and bruises on all of them they where ok. 

Tobari shifted into his more human form and sat down in front of them cross legged. He started to think. 'I can't do anything about the three pronged seal........ but maybe Naruto can!' 

The reason Naruto was not naturally excellent at seals is because of the fact that he has never done one before. When he does one for the first time than e will unlock the knowledge of the Uzumaki. Usually the Uzumaki do this at a very young age to prepare their children so this could work!

 'Wlp let's get this party started. '

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry for the short chapter as well as not updating soon enough. I am struggling and I really need to get my shot straight so, ya. Sorry about that I will try and update more however they will be shorter ones like this. 

Bye little Lizards!!